Bootstrap comes equipped with cross browser compatibility, hence it will significantly cut down testing and debugging time.
Table of Contents
- What is a Front-end framework?
- Types of Front-end frameworks
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Downloading Bootstrap
- Styling the Page
- Using the Grid System
- Nested Grids and Responsive Images
- Building a Fixed Navbar
- Dropdown Menu And GlyphIcons
- Building a Carousel
- Building Modal Windows and Forms
Who this book is for
This book is a comprehensive introduction to web prototyping with Bootstrap 3. It is aimed for novice web designers and developers.
The Cream of the Cup, All Round Guide to Web Prototyping
An Instructive and Enlightening Resonance to the Subject