College, Ragging, First Crush, Bunking, Last Bench, Hostel' - These words must have made you remember your college days.
But for an engineer these words have a totally different meaning
- Drafter is not someone who drafts but an instrument for ED.
- Classes do not have students but functions and variables.
- 8085 is not a 4 digit number but an important microprocessor.
- DSP does not stand for Digital Signal Processing but Degree Stopping Paper.
- Proxy is not a jargon for your Internet explorer but a must to meet your crush.
- Back and ATKT are not just words but lifelines for an engineer's life.
If these words have spurted a torrent of memories in your mind about the modern day B. A. (Read B. Tech or B. E.) or even brought a smile on face, come join me along with 15 budding writers to re-live the unforgettable golden years of GOOfY engineering!
Agle Janam Mujhe Engineer hi Kije.
Remember - There's no career without arrear!
Engineer Bhavah!!!About the Author
A Collection of short stories compiled by Gaurav Kushwaha, Edited- Sunny Shandilya and contributed by Soham Dasgupta, Brinda Tailor & Milan Modi, Deepank, Assu Abhibrat, Diwakar Pokriyal, Nitika Satya, Jivya Arora, Swathi Shenoy & Sadiya Sayad, Bibhu Nandan Singh, Ashish Sharma, Satwik Mishra, Prateek Shukla, Abhisar Garg.