GRE Math Prep Course (English, Paperback, Kunda Vamsidhar Derrick Vaughn Jeff Kolby Vamsidhar Vaughn Kolby)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Nova
- ISBN: 9781889057590, 1889057592
- Edition: 2009
- Pages: 524
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
Fully revised for the new test.
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the math section of the GRE. Now you can get the same preparation in a book.
Although the GRE math section is difficult, it is very learnable. GRE Math Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of GRE math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GRE but in graduate school as well.
* Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide complete review of GRE math.
* Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 600 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
* Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
* Duals: These are pairs of similar problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating GRE questions.
* If your target is a 700+ score, this is the book!
- Publication Year
- 2009 December
- Kunda Vamsidhar Derrick Vaughn Jeff Kolby Vamsidhar Vaughn Kolby
- 1180.4 g