HardKnocks for the GreenHorn is a specially crafted
training manual to enable aspiring Medical Representatives to gain the
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude needed to succeed in the competitive arena
of pharma field sales.
Medical Representatives joining the field are often not aware about the key
success factors of their job. As a result they get discouraged when things
don't go as planned. Similarly, first-time field sales managers lack a
comprehensive syllabus to equip Reps with the right Knowledge, Skills and
Attitudes for their job.
HardKnocks for the GreenHorn meets the needs of both first-time Reps and
field sales managers. It is written in simple English and is filled with
stories, examples, pictures and quotes by great leaders. The book is a
powerful learning and motivational tool and has been used by thousands of
pharma professionals to take their career to the next level.
Key topics touched upon are:
1. The role and function of a Medical Representative
2. Knowledge Management for Medical Representatives - Customers,
Territory, Products & Competition
3. Comprehensive guide to presentation skills for in-clinic success
4. Marketing skills for Medical Representatives - Positioning,
Differentiation, Branding, Product Launches
5. Anatomy, Physiology and Pharmacology for the Medical Re
6. Self-development skills for long-term success