Illustrated Dictionary of Electrical Engineering 1st Edition (English, Paperback, Linda Watson)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Lotus Press (publishers & Distributors)
- ISBN: 9788189093303, 8189093304
- Edition: 1st Edition, 2010
- Pages: 222
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
Illustrated Dictionary of Electrical Engineering is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of Electrical Engineering. The book comprises several terms, phrases, acronyms, and abbreviations from the ever-expanding worlds of computers, communications, microelectronics and optics. In addition, the book consists of several pictures and illustrations to help understand the terms better. This book is essential for engineers, technicians, researchers and technical writers.
About Linda Watson
Linda Watson is an academic author and educationist.
- Publication Year
- Linda Watson