1. Indus Valley Bio Organic Aloevera Gel is an absolutely pure aloevera gel, lightweight in nature that is capable of penetrating into the deepest layers of the skin. This indeed gives your face and skin a refreshing glow internally. Aloevera Gel is Completely 100%pure , Non-toxic in nature , Lightweight in nature and does not have a greasy. Aloe vera gel is gleaned from the leaves of the aloe vera plant. People have used it for centuries to treat skin infections, burns, wounds and other kinds of skin conditions. Due to its soothing, moisturizing and healing properties, aloe vera gel can be applied to scars to help the skin repair itself as well as lessen irritation. Leaves behind a rejuvenating impact on the skin. Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C as well as honey. It aids in curing acne and scars , Brings a cooling effect to burns, sunburns etc. Daily usage helps in the lightening stretch marks . Brings a radiant glow to the skin. Delays skin aging and prevent wrinkles. Aloe vera is great for your hair. I might sound like I’m exaggerating here, but aloe vera is one of the most magical and beneficial ingredients you could put in your hair. It forms a protective layer over your hair that keeps it safe from environmental elements and also keeps it consistently hydrated.
Other benefits of aloevera gel are:
1. Soothe Sunburn: With anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, Aloe Vera gel is the perfect remedy for sunburned skin. It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture. Aloe is also rich in antioxidants and minerals which can help speed healing. Researchers concluded that the gel might be useful in the topical treatment of inflammatory skin conditions such as UV-induced skin redness.
2. Moisturize: For a moisturizer that doesn’t leave a greasy film on your face, look no further than Aloe Vera. It softens the skin without clogging pores. Aloe Vera gel can also be used as an aftershave treatment as it will both hydrate the skin and help heal razor burn and small nicks. Aloe Vera extract is an effective natural substance for improving skin hydration – making it a useful ingredient in cosmetic formulations and as a treatment for dry skin.
3. Fight Aging: As it is rich in vitamins C and E and beta carotene (a pre-cursor to vitamin A), Aloe may have some anti-ageing qualities. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and its ability to lighten blemishes, also help it take years off your face. Furthermore, Aloe Vera can be taken in supplement form to fight aging, with some research finding that it increases the body’s production of collagen and improves skin elasticity.
4. Promote Healthy Hair Growth: Aloe Vera may help activate new hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the scalp, and delivering several important vitamins and minerals. It contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp.
5. Prevent Dandruff: Dandruff has a number of causes, including dry skin, fungal infections, and irritated, oily skin. Aloe Vera helps with all these conditions. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties fight fungus, while the gel also hydrates and balances oiliness.
10. Nourish and Condition the Hair and Scalp: Just as it moisturizes the skin, Aloe Vera softens and conditions the hair. Regular use helps restore shine and vitality. Unlike conventional, chemical-based moisturizing hair products, Aloe Vera doesn’t leave behind a nasty residue and greasy build-up.