Indus Valley BIO Organic Amla Powder is 100% Natural Powder and is known to be an effective hair loss remedy. Amla, also called the Indian Gooseberry, has a plethora of medicinal properties and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for many years. It helps in taking care of hairs, as it contains a number of essential fatty acids that nourishes and moisturizes hairs naturally. These essential fatty acids are able to penetrate through the scalp to remove any dryness and consequently address issues like dandruff. It is also rich in proteins, flavinoids, vitamins and minerals that are necessary to help hairs grow and prevent any hair loss. It has many antioxidant properties that are effective in strengthening the roots of the hair. It also acts as a conditioner that gives hair a natural shine and bounce. It is made from fresh crop and contains no added chemicals, therefore, it is 100% Bio in nature. It is an excellent hair tonic, has played a key role in the long, thick, and beautiful hair of India women. This wonderful berry acts as a natural conditioner, minimizes hair loss and greying, and encourages strong and healthy hair growth. The vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients present in the amla increases scalp circulation, strengthen hair follicles and stimulate healthy new growth. Other benefits of amla are:
1. The surplus of vitamin C in amla can help halt pre-mature greying.
2. Not only is it a great hair conditioner but also an effective treatment for dandruff.
3. If you want to enhance the natural colour of your hair, all you have to do is mix amla powder with henna powder.
4. One of the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp is amla. It has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply and nourish it from within.
5. It also stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content.
6. It also contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster.