About the Book: The book is a modest endeavor to emphasize the significance and implications of innovation and creativity for better future in all the major areas of management. The Book apprises the reader with divergent views of authors on five subthemes of Innovation and creativity management. Here is the brief description of the five sections. Part I: Innovation and Creativity Management: General Management Perspective. Part II: Innovation and Creativity Management: Marketing Perspective. Part III: Innovation and Creativity Management: Human Resource Perspective. Part IV: Innovation and Creativity Management: Financial Perspective.Part V: Innovation and Creativity Management: Information Technology
Table of Contents
1. Inclusive Developmental Growth for Sustainability.2. A Study on Innovations in Banking Sector in Past One Decade and its Benefits to the Customers: HDFC Bank as a Special Case 3. Managing Innovation in Government Organizations: Identifying and Overcoming Barriers 4. Democratic Decentralization: A Tool to Survivability
5. Role of Leadership in Innovation and Creativity Management – In Context of Future for Sustainable Development 6. Managing Intellectual Capital: The Strategic Approach
7. The Impact of Education on the Tribal Women in Champawat District State of Uttarakhand 8. Translation, A Special Proposed Vehicle in Global Economy Integration: A Case Study on the Role of Translation in the Marketing of Products of L’Oréal 9. Supply Chain Innovation: Gaining Competitive Edge for Targeting Unaddressed Needs 10. Impact of Package Size on Sales of FMCG: A Study on Fitle’s Snacks 11. The Impact of Demographic Factor on Consumer Buying Behavior: A Study of Retail Sector in Delhi NCR 12. Retail Operation Optimization Tool: A Programming Approach for Small Retailers13. Women: New Target Segment for Financial Service Providers 14. Advertising and Multinational Corporations in the Indian Context: A Cultural Perspective 15. Brand Effectiveness of Coca-Cola & Cadbury in Indian Rural Market
16. Organizational Trust: Mechanism and Its Impact 17. Organizational Factors Influencing Innovation: An Empirical Investigation 18. A Conceptual Framework on Employer Branding with Special Focus on Education Sector 19. Human Resource Information System (HRIS) as a Knowledge Management Tool: Focusing on Creativity Perspective
20. Role of Motivation in Promoting Sustainable Behavior 21. Innovative Practices: A Futuristic Approach to Indian Banking Industry 22. Impact of Foreign Direct Investment & Foreign Institutional Investment on Indian Stock Market (SENSEX and NIFTY) 23. Financial Innovation: A Critical Study 24. Innovative Financing Options for Infrastructural Projects in India
25. Current Status of Information and Communication Technology in Developing Digital India 26. E-Learning through EduNxt: A Case Study of Academic City College, Ghana 27. BITCOINS: Virtual Currency India’s Perspective 28. Impact of Emotion Images on Social Media Network by using Social Intelligence
Dr. Urvashi Makkar, Dr. Rinku Sanjeev & Dr.Sunayana Jain
Have doubts regarding this product?
Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.