Introduction to the Constitution of India 21st Edition (English, Paperback, Durga Das Basu)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: LexisNexis
- ISBN: 9788180389184, 8180389189
- Edition: 21st, 2013
- Pages: 560
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
Introduction to the Constitution of India is a comprehensive book for candidates preparing for various competitive examinations. The book comprises of chapters on the historical background of the constitution, the making of the constitution, and philosophy of the constitution. In addition, each chapter consists of footnotes and references to help advanced students and researchers. This book is essential for those pursuing their higher education in political science and law.
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of books for professionals in the legal, corporate, law enforcement, and academic markets. They have authored and published books including The Ultimate Guide to the Judicial Services Examination 2014 - For All States, Short Notes and Multiple Choice Questions: The Constitution of India, Courtroom Genius and CLAT Study Kit.
- Publication Year
- Authored By
- Durga Das Basu