This hallmark text has been designed to present the basic fundamentals of aerospace engineering at the introductory level in the clearest, simplest and most motivating way possible. The book written in a conversational writing style attempts to talk to the readers and is meant to be enjoyed as well as understood. The ideas are explained in a carefully planned manner with the uninitiated reader in mind and have been made interesting by the inclusion of Roadmaps, Design Boxes, Preview Boxes etc.
1. In SI Units.
2. Details about the History of Aviation in India.
3. Coverage of new technologies like UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) and UCAVs (Uninhibited Combat Aerial Vehicles).
4. Coverage of Computational Fluid Dynamics in aircraft design.
1. The First Aeronautical Engineers.
2. Fundamental Thoughts.
3. The Standard Atmosphere.
4. Basic Aerodynamics.
5. Airfoils, Wings, and other Aerodynamic Shapes.
6. Elements of Airplane Performance.
7. Principles of Stability and Control.
8. Space Flight (Astronautics).
10. Flight Vehicle Structures and Materials.
11. Hypersonic Vehicles.
Good Introductory Book For Aeronautical Engg Students
1 Nov, 2014
BEST AND BASIC BOOK FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS
26 Mar, 2012
4 Dec, 2014
best book to buy
30 Oct, 2012