In this book, JDBC, Servlets, And JSP Black Book, the author provides the readers with in-depth insight into java databases, and web technologies.
Summary Of The Book
In the book JDBC, Servlets, And JSP Black Book, the author helps the reader to get acquainted with crucial concepts pertaining to databases, as well as JSP, JSF, JSTL Technologies, and Servlet. This book is presented in a manner that is excellent for self-study.
Apart from being helpful for novices, this book is also helpful for professionals in the field, to gain a sound understanding of core concepts pertaining to java databases and web technologies. At the starting of the book, the reader is given an introductory lesson on developing web apps using the Java technology, along with a brief intro to JDBC.
In the following chapters, the readers are guided through advanced concepts pertaining to JDBC, as well as utilizing JDBC statements to produce results. Concepts such as Servlets are also covered, along with information on how to deal with sessions in servlets.
Other concepts covered in this book include JSP, along with information on how to add tags and implicit objects, expression language, Standard Tag Library etc. The readers also guided through utilizing JavaServer Faces, Web Design Patterns, and Security In Web Applications.
About Santosh Kumar K.
The author of this book, Santosh Kumar K, is also a well-known trainer and consultant in Hyderabad, India.
Apart from this book, the author has also written another book entitled Spring and Hibernate. The books written by the author have been greatly appreciated among the student community.
He is the founder of Santosh Technologies, Hyderabad, which is a renowned coaching academy in the city. The author has also developed apps for several top notch IT companies such as Esoft, Mahindra Satyam, and Innominds. The author has also conducted several workshops, teaching core concepts of Java as well as Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Ajax, which are java frameworks.
· Getting Started with Web Applications in Java
· Getting Started with JDBC
· Working with JDBC APIs
· Implementing JDBC Statements and ResultSets
· Describing AdvancedJDBC Concepts
· Understanding Servlets
· Understanding Request Processing and HTTP
· Handling Sessions in Servlets
· Implementing Filters, Listeners, and Wrappers
· Introduction to JSP
· Working with JSP Basic Tags and Implicit Objects
· Working with JavaBeans and Action Tags in JSP
· Enhancing the JSP Tags Support
· Understanding JSP Expression Langauage
· Implementing Internationalization
· Working with JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
· Working with JavaServer Faces
· Working with Web Design Patterns
· Implementing Security in Web Applications
Best OJDBC based examples
6 Apr, 2012
great book for in depth knowledge
2 Sep, 2015
awesome book for beginers
12 May, 2013
If you are a self learner buy this book
11 Jan, 2013
Great Book For Beginner
9 May, 2015
Perfect book for learners and also Experienced programmers
4 Mar, 2015
Excellent book for JDBC and Servlets
30 Oct, 2014
26 Sep, 2014
13 Sep, 2014