This book has changed the lives of millions of people and is the best selling book in India. Written in an easy to read, practical, common-sense approach that will take you from ancient wisdom to contemporary thinking, You Can Win helps you dispel confusion in daily life and clarify values.
The book helps you to evaluate if you are going through life out of inspiration (playing to win) or desperation (playing not to lose). It translates positive thinking into attitude, ambition and action that brings in the winning edge. This book will help individuals to
About the Author Shiv Khera
- Build confidence by mastering the seven steps to positive thinking.
- Be successful by turning weakness into strengths.
- Gain credibility by doing the right thing for the right reason.
- Take charge by controlling things instead of letting them control you.
- Build trust by developing mutual respect with people around you.
- Accomplish more by removing the barriers to effectiveness.
- Founder of Qualified Learning Systems Inc., USA, he is an educator, business consultant, much sought-after speaker and successful entrepreneur.
He inspires and encourages people, making them realize their true potential. He has taken his dynamic personal messages to opposite sides of the globe, from the U.S. to Singapore. His 30 years of research, understanding and experience have helped people on the path of personal growth and fulfillment. Table of Contents
- Importance of Attitude
- How to Build a Positive Attitude
- What is holding us back?
- The Importance of Interpersonal Skills
- 25 Steps to Building a Positive Personality
- Subconscious Mind and Habits
- Goal Setting
- Values and Vision