Sorry, no results found!
Please check the spelling or try searching for something else
The very name, 925 Silver, resonates with an interesting and noteworthy concept. It is in fact derived from the fact that the highest quality silver in jewelry is termed Sterling Silver or 925 Silver. It is called 925 silver because it constitutes 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% comprises of copper or any other metal. And that\'s precisely why 925 silver is used for jewelry as compared to pure silver because pure silver is not ductile or malleable for making ornaments.The brand 925 Silver, boasts of bracelets, charms, earrings, necklaces, pendants, rings, story beads, body jewelry, toe rings, fashion jewelry, pearl jewelry and story beads. In addition, the brand also features specialty items, watches, gifts, findings and supplies.
You can choose from a wide range of sterling silver and fashion jewelry from 925 Silver as it offers every individual, the opportunity to look fabulous, whether it\'s a regular, everyday thing or a grand occasion that commands opulence. No matter what your style is, 925 Silver has an answer for all your style needs.
You can now shop on Flipkart for 925 Silver jewellery and browse through the wide range of trendy jewelry that this brand features. Avail easy payment options such as cash on delivery, card on delivery and net banking and shop without an effort and have the product delivered to your doorstep.
Mail Us:

Flipkart Internet Private Limited,

Buildings Alyssa, Begonia &

Clove Embassy Tech Village,

Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,

Bengaluru, 560103,

Karnataka, India

Registered Office Address:

Flipkart Internet Private Limited,

Buildings Alyssa, Begonia &

Clove Embassy Tech Village,

Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,

Bengaluru, 560103,

Karnataka, India

CIN : U51109KA2012PTC066107

Telephone: 1800 202 9898

Back to top