Silver Earrings: Designs That You Need To Look At
Did you know that a lot of silver jewellery comes in ethnic Indian designs that make them as beautiful as those in gold and diamond? So, if you have been busy shopping for gold and diamond jewellery , it is time you took an interest in silver jewellery too. A pair of silver earrings is something you have to have because it is something that can never go wrong. If you have never shopped for silver earrings till now, the following are a few designs that you may want to have a look at.
Some Contemporary Designs You Have To Look At
One of the first questions that will come to your mind when shopping for silver earrings for the first time is “What should I look for?” Well, if you are looking for something modern, the following are some designs that you will like.
1. The Friendship Knot- Earrings in this design are neat and great for gifting. The small size of these earrings makes them great to wear with a black gown or any other outfit that you would wear to a formal event.
2. Large Round Earrings- Pulling off large earrings with Western formals is usually a little difficult, but these rounded designs are something that you will not go wrong with.
3. Leverback- The best part of these earrings is the secure fit that keeps you from worrying about your earrings falling off. A lot of them come in cute designs that can make you look very feminine. These are especially attractive on women with short hair.
Choosing Big Earrings
Are hoops and dangles what you normally look at when you are shopping for earrings? Then small silver studs are not what you are going to be impressed with. Shopping for big silver earrings online is fun with the range of designs that you can get to choose from. The following are some contemporary designs that you may like.
1. Teardrop- These can look very neat and attractive and are best when paired with Western outfits like gowns and the little black dress. However, longer teardrops can go well with ethnic wear like salwar suits and sarees too.
2. Leaf Shape- Like the teardrop earring, leaf shaped earrings are also very popular today. A lot of them are lightweight which makes them comfortable and very easy to have on for an entire day. Smaller designs can be great to pair with more formal outfits such as shirts and trousers.
3. Liquid Designs- If you are looking for something chunky and eye-catching, liquid designs are what you should be looking at. A lot of them come in large pieces and go well with ethnic as well as casual attire.
4. Filigree- With their delicate designs, filigree earrings are great for those looking for something more traditional to pair with Indian clothes. These are a great option if you choose to wear silver earrings for the next wedding or some other special occasion.
5. Hammered- Hammered designs look great with Western outfits. A lot of them come in round shapes and are very neat. The hammered surface of these earrings makes them shiny. They are a good option if you are looking for a pair of silver earrings to go with more casual outfits.
So, you have been buying enough of gold and diamonds. It’s time you added a small collection of silver in your jewellery box. Choose the kind of earrings that you would want to buy as you browse through the range of designs on online shopping sites from brands like Alysa, Vizyra, Aura Collection and various others. A lot of them come in sets with matching necklaces. Have a look at the range of designs online and buy the piece that you like.