Sterling Silver Jewellery Price List
Sterling Silver Jewellery
This data was last updated on 2022/05/29
Sterling silver, one of the many alloys of silver, is a popular form of jewellery. It is constituted from 92.5 percent pure silver and the rest 7.5 percent is made of other metals. Sterling silver jewellery has a unique and undying charm of its own. This metal base is exquisite, luxurious, precious and affordable.
While buying sterling silver jewellery, you need to keep certain things in mind. Ensure that your sterling silver jewellery is authentic by checking the stamp with the number 925 or other authentication marks on it. You can experiment with your jewellery for every occasion. You can get sterling silver jewellery in various forms such as pendants, lockets, necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, chains, anklets, bangles and so on for every look. When choosing a particularly exquisite piece, you can opt of gemstones studded sterling silver jewellery to complement your look.
In order to care for your jewellery, store it in a jewellery box. Since, sterling silver is prone to tarnish, an anti-tarnish pouch can work wonders on it. Even chemically treated clothes can retain your jewellery's shine if you clean it once a week or so. Polishing and refinishing are other ways in which you can maintain the timelessness of your sterling silver jewellery.
Flipkart offers a wide range of sterling silver jewellery to cater to your styling needs. You can pick out your favourite and order it online from brands like Peora, Voylla, Johareez, Forevercarat, Silverati and so on. Your preferred choice will be delivered to your doorstep in a short span of time. Shopping is easy, fun and safe on Flipkart with convenient payment options like cash on delivery, net banking and credit or debit card. Flipkart also offers easy return and replacement policies to ensure complete customer satisfaction.