JIGGSTER STORE Plastic, Steel Hand Juicer 6 blade portable usb juicer

JIGGSTER STORE Plastic, Steel Hand Juicer 6 blade portable usb juicer (Multicolor Pack of 1)

Share

JIGGSTER STORE Plastic, Steel Hand Juicer 6 blade portable usb juicer  (Multicolor Pack of 1)

3.6
18 Ratings & 0 Reviews
₹525
999
47% off
Hurry, Only a few left!
Available offers
  • Bank Offer5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
    T&C
  • Bank Offer20% off on 1st txn with Amex Network Cards issued by ICICI Bank,IndusInd Bank,SBI Cards and Mobikwik
    T&C
  • Bank Offer15% Instant discount on first Pay Later order of ₹500 and above
    T&C
  • Bank Offer10% Off on First time ICICI Bank Mastercard Credit Card transaction, TnC Applicable
    T&C
  • Delivery
    Check
    Enter pincode
      Usually delivered in7 days
      ?
      Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
    View Details
    Highlights
    • Multicolor
    • Material: Plastic, Steel
    Services
    • 7 Days Return Policy
      ?
    • Cash on Delivery available
      ?
    Seller
    JIGGSTER STORE
    4.2
  • View more sellers starting from 525
  • Description
    Portable & Compact, Convenient to Charge USB Juicer Blender: Innovative juicer cup, 2 in 1 design, a water bottle and also a juicer, Lightweight is easy to Carry to School, Office, Parks, Gym, Yoga, Zumba, Aerobics Sports Coaching classes Camping anywhere you want to and it also convenient for the charge by power bank, laptop, computer, car or other USB devices. It has a 4-blade 304 stainless steel blade on the bottom of the bottle so that you can make a cup of fresh and delicious juice by yourself. Perfect for travelling, business trip or other outdoor activities use. Product instructions: Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses Burning smell during the first few usages is normal due to varnish coating on the motor and will stop after a few usage cycles. Please Read Instructions given before operation Easy and Safe Cleaning - It has had smart safety protection device, magnetic sensing switch ultra safe to use and clean, the juicer cup's Food Grade PP body and ABS bottom can be separated, you can easy to clean it. Multi-function - Natural tasty juice, milkshake, smoothie and other baby food protein shake, How to Use: 1) Firstly Cut fruits(Only Citrus/ Juicy and please remove hard shell/skin of Fruits/Vegetables) into small approx. 1.5*1.5 cm and Open the cap of the juicer bottle and fill the bottle about 60% with cut pcs. Now just add water or milk or honey About 20% So fill a total of 80% of the Cup capacity as per your necessity. double press the switch to start, single press to stop, it will auto stir and mix, DIY juice. Turn on the juicer bottle and let's start blend fruit. Allow 1 min to blend to get the juice. Now it's ready, Just serve it in a wine glass and enjoy. Product Detail: Color: Multi (random colour will be shipped) Capacity: 380 ml Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh Lithium battery Motor Model: DC 3.6V Charging Time: About 3 Hours Full Charge Working Current:10-12 Amp. Using times: 10-12 times Idle Protection: Turn Off in 5-7 sec
    Read More
    Specifications
    In The Box
    Sales Package
    • 1 6 blade juicer blender bottal
    Pack of
    • 1
    General
    Brand
    • JIGGSTER STORE
    Model Number
    • 6 blade juicer blender bottal
    Model Name
    • 6 blade portable usb juicer
    Material
    • Plastic, Steel
    Capacity
    • 380 ml
    Color
    • Multicolor
    Body And Design Features
    Finish
    • policed
    Juicer Blade Material
    • Stainless steel
    Warranty
    Covered in Warranty
    • na
    Ratings & Reviews
    3.6
    18 Ratings &
    0 Reviews
    • 5
    • 4
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    • 8
    • 4
    • 1
    • 0
    • 5
    Have you used this product? Be the first to review!
    Have doubts regarding this product?
    Safe and Secure Payments.Easy returns.100% Authentic products.
    You might be interested in
    Kitchen Scissors
    Min 60% Off
    Shop Now
    Peelers
    Min 50% Off
    Shop Now
    Choppers & Slicers
    Min 60% Off
    Shop Now
    Fruit Juice
    Min 20% Off
    Shop Now
    Back to top