The Little Book of Valuation: How to Value a Company, Pick a Stock and Profit is a book which helps you make right investment decisions and gain profit from it.
Summary of the Book
The Little Book of Valuation: How to Value a Company is a handbook which guides through the various fundamentals of valuation and also develop models which are easy for the investors to understand. With the help of this book you can understand valuation done by others with much ease.
About Aswath Damodaran
Aswath Damodaran is an Indian author and a professor of finance at the Stern School of Business at New York University. He has penned down books like Damodaran On Valuation, Corporate Finance Theory And Practice and Applied Corporate Finance.
Hit the Ground Running --Valuation Basics.
· Chapter One Value -- More Than a Number!
· Chapter Two Power Tools of the Trade.
· Chapter Three Yes, Virginia, Every Asset has an Intrinsic Value.
· Chapter Four It's all Relative!
From Cradle to Grave --Life Cycle and Valuation.
· Chapter Five Promise Aplenty.
· Chapter Six Growing Pains.
· Chapter Seven Valuation Viagra.
· Chapter Eight Doomsday.
Breaking the Mold --Special Situations in Valuation.
· Chapter Nine Bank on It.
· Chapter Ten Roller-Coaster Investing.
· Chapter Eleven Invisible Value.
· Conclusion Rules for the Road.
Genuine Starter on valuation from an Author with Amazing knowledge
25 Dec, 2014
Not for beginners
26 May, 2014
dnt go on the name
30 Oct, 2012
2 Oct, 2016
21 Oct, 2013
A brilliant book
30 Oct, 2012
4 Aug, 2012