The Living World, Morphology and Anatomy for Competitive Examinations (for NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, CSIR/UGC-NET) has been created specially for the aspirants of medical entrance examinations and Researchers. It aims to render easy the understanding of the various principles of Diversity in Living World, Morphology and Anatomy for the students. This book combines comprehensive theory along with several multiple-choice questions at varying levels of difficulty including those from previous years’ question papers also. This volume has seven chapters, the content of which strictly adheres to the current pattern of the examination.
1. Questions have been structured on the latest examination pattern of NEET.
2. Each chapter includes extensive theory and numerous multiple-choice questions for practice.
3. MCQs have been graded according to their complexity-tough, tougher, toughest-into Levels 1,2,3
4. Selected Questions from Past Years’ Papers have been included in Level 4 for the students to hone their basics.
5. Assertion-Reason questions (in Level 5), meant primarily for AIIMS and JIPMER aspirants, have also been provided.
6. Hints to Selected Questions and Answer Key for each level has been provided at the end of each chapter.
7. “How to Solve Problems” is an additional feature of the book.