A professional camera backpack that delivers mission-critical access for two cameras and features multiple accessory attachment points.
The ProTactic 450 AW delivers high performance to pro photographers who need an urban-inspired pack that delivers on all fronts: accessibility, versatility, comfort and organization.
• Never miss a critical mission thanks four access points: the molded, turret-loading top, quick-grab from both sides, and full, back entry for set-up and security
• Create limitless set-ups with a robust, SlipLock™ compatible strap system
• Get versatile with five modular accessories – water bottle pouch, accessory case, tripod cup and two cinch straps – all SlipLock-compatible and included with pack
• ProTactic features ActivZone System™ technology to deliver targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move
• Remove waistbelt to reduce profile for packing or travel; wear it for extra support and storage – two zippered hip pockets offer space for quick-grab items
• Pack the maximum amount of gear and micro-adjust for a snug and secure fit with the patent-pending MaxFit System™ of padded and adjustable dividers
• Store your laptop in the CradleFit pocket that suspends and protects your device within the pack
• Keep accessories neat, organized and easy to access with multiple interior and exterior pockets
• Safeguard valuable gear with the patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ that protects pack from the elements
• Add a tripod or monopod with cinch straps and tripod cup accessories (included)
• 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one lens attached
• 8 lenses/speedlights
• 15" laptop
• Internal Dimensions: 31.8 x 19.8 x 44 cm (12.52 x 7.80 x 17.32 in)
• External Dimensions: 34.8 x 27 x 48.8 cm (13.70 x 10.63 x 19.21 in)
• Weight: 2.6 kg (5.72 lbs)
Fits in Luggage berth of Bus, whereas other 450aw bag doesnt
Recommended to me by my friend. I chose Lowepro Pro Tactic 450aw over Lowepro Pro Runner 450aw because I travel up and down Pune to Mumbai, Pune to Bangalore, Bangalore to Kochi frequently in Volvo Buses. The Lowepro Pro tactic 450aw fits in the luggage berth over the seat whereas the Lowepro Pro runner 450aw does not. Luggage berth is a safer option than compared to the luggage compartment under the bus(outside the bus) as I carry my valuable equipment.
I got the bag yesterday... It's awesome bag.. I have 5d +24-105MM +70-200+flash..IT fits perfectly.. Even in side I can take my cam out.... Nd I still have enough space for one more cam set... Nd it fits only 15inch laptop.... I don't now about zippers but it's smooth..