Mathematics is one of the most important subject which not only decides the careers of many a young students but also enhances their ability of analytical and rational thinking. It is a common belief that Mathematics is a difficult and dry subject, on the contrary, if it is presented in a systematic and illustrative manner it becomes very easy to understand, even for a beginner.
This edition has been revised as per the CCE guidelines based on the latest syllabus prescribed by the CBSE. The entire syllabus has been divided into two terms. Term-1 consists of Chapters 1 to 12 and Term-2 consists of Chapters 13 to 25. Formative Assessments are given at the end of each chapter and Summative Assessments have been given at the end of each term.
About the Author:-
Dr. R.D. Sharma is currently working as Head of Deptt. (Science and Humanities) under the Directorate of Technical Education, Delhi. A Ph.D in Mathematics, he is a double gold medalist, ranking first in the order of merit in both B.Sc (Hons.) and M.Sc Examinations from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. He has undergone rigorous training from IIT, Kharagpur in computer-oriented mathematical methods and has a long experience of teaching post-graduate, graduate and engineering students.
1. Number System
2. Exponents of Real Numbers
4. Algebric Identities
5. Factorization of Algebric Expressions
6. Factorization of Polynomials
7. Introduction to Euclid's Geometry
8. Lines and Angles
9. Triangle and its Angles
10. Congruent Triangles
11. Co-ordinate Geometry
12. Heron's Formula
Summative Assessment – 1
13. Linear Equations in two Variables
15. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
18. Surface area and Volume of a Cuboid and cube
19. Surface area and Volume of a right circular cylinder
20. Surface area and Volume of a right circular cone
21. Surface area and Volume of a Sphere
22. Tabular representation of Statistical data
23. Graphical representation of statistical data
24. Measures of Central tendency
Summative Assessment – 2
Just buy it!!
24 Jun, 2012
2 Jul, 2014
A very good book
10 Aug, 2012
Apart from SCHOOL Syllabi.....
Benedict Florance A
16 Apr, 2013
30 Jul, 2013
30 Oct, 2012
A Must Buy Book
28 Apr, 2012
10 Aug, 2017