Buy Best Kurtas for men's online at Flipkart.com
No suit, blazer or formal shirt can beat the look of a man in a stylish kurta at a traditional function or event. Amidst the crowd of handsome men elegantly dressed in black, the man in the traditional kurta will always stand out and grab everyone’s attention, enjoying a lot of second glances and winning a lot of compliments. Wouldn’t you want to be that guy? Save the blazers and the coats for office meetings and look more attractive at your family events or other traditional occasions in a stylish men’s kurta.
Men’s Kurtas That Every Indian Man Should Have
If you don’t have at least one of each of the styles mentioned below, it is time you started shopping for men’s kurtas pajamas online now.
1. A Plain White Kurta- If you were of the opinion that they are only for politicians, you are missing out on one very fashionable item. Paired with jeans, a plain white kurta can be perfect for a summer day outdoors.
2. Khaadi- Khaadi will never be out of fashion. In fact, it just gets more stylish with more colors and patterns that you get to choose from.
3. Black - Black can make any man look intriguing on any traditional event, in office or in the family.
4. Gold- A formal golden kurta is a must-have in every man’s closet. Pair this with pajamas and a stole and you are going to love the effect.
5. Embroidered Designs- While Chikankari punjabi kurta pajama can make you look very stylish at a casual event, you also have a range of heavily embroidered kurtas that can make you look elegant and classy at a wedding or any other traditional event.
Some Other Styles That You Can Consider
The following are a few other styles that you may want to consider having a look at while shopping for men’s kurtas online.
1. Half Sleeves- Like Modi. And if you have a muscular body, wearing a half-sleeved kurta is an easy way to look more attractive in your traditional outfit by showing off your perfect biceps.
2. V Neck- A V-neck kurta can make a man look very smart and casual. This is, in fact, very stylish on short kurtas.
3. Short Kurtas- These kurtas look great on jeans. Team one with a pair of stylish sunglasses for a casual day outdoors.
4. Jackets And Tunics- These look nicer on long kurtas pajamas but can be worn with short kurtas too. Tunics are, in fact, a good option on kurtas with half sleeves. Ensure that the jacket or tunic you wear with the kurta is of a color that forms a nice contrast.
Buy Men’s Kurtas Online
So, now that you know what is in fashion with men’s kurta pajamas, it is time to do some online shopping and fill your closet with some fashionable ethnic pieces of clothing to look stylish and different when you celebrate Holi or Independence Day in office. Have a look at the range of kurtas online from brands like Feed Up, Svanik, See Designs, Yepme and various others and get men’s kurtas that will look stylish and attractive on you.