Boxers or briefs? This is one of the biggest debates when it comes to underwear for men? Which one do women find more appealing, men in boxers or men in briefs? Which one is a healthier option? Which one is more comfortable? And which one is going to look cooler and make me feel more confident? There are a lot of questions around this, and while a lot of men prefer wearing boxers under their smart formal trousers or stylish blue jeans, there are still that lot who wouldn’t want to switch from the kind of underwear that has been keeping them so comfortable from their school days to a pair of boxers that tend to bunch up to fit loosely and cause discomfort. And no, not switching to boxers doesn’t make you less manly than your peers who come in boxers. The following are some of the things you can only and only enjoy with a pair of briefs.
1. They stay well in place without bunching up like boxers do.
2. As they provide greater support, they are a greater option for those who spend the entire day at their desks.
3. They prevent you from feeling conscious and getting embarrassed in certain situations.
4. They show off your body better, which makes them a great option for men in good shape.
The following are some of the things you need to keep in mind when shopping for this men’s underwear.
1. Low Rise Or High Rise- Low rise and mid rise briefs are known to be more comfortable than high rise ones that sit just below the belly. However, the latter is a good option for men with love handles. The rise of the jeans or trousers you are wearing is another thing that you need to keep in mind when choosing the rise of your briefs.
2. The Color- No matter whether it’s boxers or briefs or trunks, the color is something that goes a long way in determining your look. Wearing a pair of briefs with a fit to make you look more macho but a color that does not go with your skin tone is not a very attractive sight, is it? Bright red or black on the other hand can make you look very intriguing while something like light blue or white can make you look innocent and irresistible.
3. The Waistband- You need to ensure that the waistband has a comfortable material that prevents the skin on your hips from itching and making you uncomfortable.
4. The Cut- There is nothing like a square cut to give you a neat look, enhancing your appearance and making you feel more confident.
5. The Fit- The fit is one of the most important things you have to ensure when you are choosing a pair of briefs. You need to ensure that the ones you buy sit well on you with the right fit without being too tight or too loose.
Buy Briefs Online
Jockey has a range of briefs on online shopping sites that you can have a look at. Have fun browsing through the designs and colors of different pieces online and click on the ones that you like best. You can even have a look at briefs from brands like Calvin Klein, Park Avenue, Levi’s and various others to pick the ones that suit you best.