In today’s highly competitive world with ever expanding boundaries of knowledge, if you want to find a success mantra, then it has to be – ‘know the right thing at the right time, make right use of it in just the right words.’ Everybody has his own bank of knowledge; some have more than others, but, does it serve any purpose if you don’t know how to use your knowledge well. Disha’s ‘Mission IAS’ is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to cater to aspirants of IAS exams. Main features of the book are --
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main - English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Ser-vices’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Features interviews of IAS 2015 toppers, including Tina Dabi, Rank-1, and their tips & strategies for prospective IAS aspirants.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years' Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.