MudShi Edge To Edge Tempered Glass for OnePlus 5 (Pack of 1)
Price: Not Available
Air-bubble Proof, UV Protection, Anti Fingerprint, Anti Glare, Anti Reflection, Scratch Resistant, Anti Bacterial
Edge To Edge Tempered Glass
9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector is designed to perfectly fit your smartphone. 2.5D edge radian means the edge cutting chamfer technique used based on the 0.3 MM glass piece, which makes the edges even smoother to touch. The tempered glass is only 0.26mm thick which has excellent light penetration ratio 98%. It has very easy application, leaving no bubbles, and having no glare. Its Oleophobic coating helps reduce visibility of fingerprints and other contaminants, making it easy to quickly clean the screen. Designed to be extremely tough and durable, it is also capable of withstanding scratches from items such as keys, knives and more. Installation is also a breeze. Align the screen protector on top of the device, push down on the tempered glass and allow the adhesive to work its magic. Coming with a cleaning kit helping you wipe away marks and fingerprints during the easy installation, remember not to fold the tempered glass film when installing. Tempered Glass is designed keeping in mind 100% safety of glass and end user.
1) Clean the screen well, as the protector's directions typically say or how you normally would.
2) Place the screen protector with the protective film on both sides still on the phone and align it until it's perfect.
3) Place two strips of tape on one side of the screen protector and wrapping around the side of the phone, creating a hinge.
4) Fold a 3rd strip of tape so a section is doubled over to make that part not sticky (so you have a strip that's roughly half sticky, half not) and place that strip on the other side from the hinge.
5) Use the handle (step 4) and lift up the protector from the phone
6) Clean up any remaining dust or fingerprints and remove the backing/protective film from the adhesive side of the screen protector
7) Slowly lower the protector onto the screen, applying tension by pulling the handle outwards in order to make sure it gets aligned by the hinges correctly.
8) Remove the tape and the film from the other side of the protector and you're done!