NETWORK ANALYSIS, 3/E 3rd Edition (English, Paperback, M. E. Van Valkenburg)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Phi Learning
- ISBN: 9788120301566, 8120301560
- Edition: 3rd Edition, 2014
- Pages: 592
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
The book Network Analysis covers a range of subjects that are considered fundamental concepts in the field of Electrical Engineering.
Summary Of The Book
This book Network Analysis, covers core concepts that are faced by those are amateurs as well as intermediate in the field of electrical engineering.
The book contains explanations of the Nyquist criterion, Gauss elimination method, as well as Tellegan’s theorem. Apart from that, the book also provides the readers with information pertaining to circuit development, which is the first chapter.
There are several questions and recommended digital computer activities that can be solved by the reader and are present at the closing of each chapter. Apart from that, the reader is also provided with answers to a number of choice questions in the appendix.
Some other concepts covered in this book include the Laplace transformation, power transfer, frequency response plots, and network functions. The book also contains detailed information on core concepts such as Thevenin's and Norton’s Theorem. Concepts such as Fourier Theorem and Routh-Hurwitz criterion have also been explained thoroughly in this book.
About M. E. Van Valkenburg
The author of this book, M. E. Van Valkenburg, was also a renowned electrical engineer in the United States, who had authored several textbooks in the respective field.
Some of the books published by the author include Analog Filter Design, Introduction to Modern Network Synthesis, and Network Analysis: Solutions Manual. These books are extremely beneficial for students pursuing their degrees in the field of electrical engineering.
The author hailed from Utah and completed his undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Utah, followed by a post-graduate degree in electrical engineering from MIT in the year 1946. The author also holds a doctoral degree from Stanford University in the field of electrical engineering. He served as the Dean at the Electrical Engineering department of the University of Illinois in the year 1984. Apart from that, the author had also received several awards for his contribution to the field of Electrical Engineering. There are also two awards that are named in honour of the author, by the IEEE Education Society and UIUC. He has mentored several students during their doctoral degrees, one of them being the Dean at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Prof. VGK Murthi. He passed away on the 19th of March 1997.
- Publication Year
- Authored By
- M. E. Van Valkenburg
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Fundamental of Network Analysis and Synthesis
- 4th Semester, 3rd Semester