Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera (Body with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens) (Black)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
EMIs from ₹1,237/month
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 7-8 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 2 Years Nikon India Warranty
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (with terminal cover), MH-24 Battery Charger, AN-DC3 Strap, EG-CP14 Audio/Video Cable, UC-E17 USB Cable, DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover, DK-20 Rubber Eyecup, BF-1B Body Cap, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM, Reference CD
- Model Number
- Model Name
- Nikon D3200 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera
- SLR Variant
- (Body with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens)
- Brand Color
- Effective Pixels
- 24.2 MP
- Tripod Socket
- Face Detection
- 0°C - 40°C
- Accessory Shoe
- ISO 518 Hot-shoe with Sync and Data Contacts and Safety Lock
- Sensor Type
- Image Sensor Size
- 23.1 x 15.4 mm
- ISO Rating
- ISO 100 - 6400
- Optical Zoom
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F mount
- Dust Reduction
- Manual Focus
- Other Lens Features
- Nikon F Lens Mount (with AF Contact), 1.5x Lens Focal Length (35 mm Format Equivalent, Nikon DX Format), Quick Return Reflex Mirror, Lens Aperture: Instant Return, Electronically Controlled, Compatible Lenses: Autofocus is Available with AF-S and AF-I Lenses, Autofocus is not Available with Other Type G and D Lenses, AF Lenses (IX NIKKOR and Lenses for the F3AF are not Supported), and AI-P Lenses, Non-CPU Lenses can be Used in Mode M, but the Camera Exposure Meter will not Function, Electronic Rangefinder can be Used with Lenses that have a Maximum Aperture of f/5.6 or Faster
- View Finder
- View Finder Type
- Eye-level Pentamirror
- Viewfinder Coverage
- 95% Horizontal and 95% Vertical
- Viewfinder Magnification
- 0.8 x (50 mm f/1.4 Lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1)
- Viewpoint Dioptric Adjustment
- Diopter Adjustment: -1.7 - 0.5 m-1
- Viewfinder Eye Point
- 18 mm
- Focus Mode
- Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF, Auto-area AF, 3D-tracking (11 Points)
- Focus Range
- Detection Range: -1 - EV (ISO 100, 20°C)
- Metering Modes
- Matrix or Center-weighted Metering, Spot Metering
- Auto Focus
- Focus Points
- 11 Focus Point
- White Balancing
- Auto, Incandescent, Fluorescent (7 Types), Direct Sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, Preset Manual
- Other Focus Features
- Manual Focus (MF): Electronic Rangefinder, Focus Lock
- Exposure Mode
- AE Lock/Exposure Lock
- Exposure Compensation
- 5 EV in increments of 1/3 EV
- Other Exposure Features
- Metering: TTL Exposure Metering using 420-pixel RGB Sensor, Range (ISO 100, f/1.4 Lens, 20C/68F): Matrix or Center-weighted Metering: 0 - 20 EV Spot Metering: 2 - 20 EV, Exposure Lock: Luminosity Locked at Detected Value with AE-L/AF-L Button
- Shutter Speed
- 1/4000 sec
- Continuous Shots
- Yes, 4 fps
- Built-in Flash
- External Flash
- Flash Modes
- Auto, Auto with Red-eye Reduction, Auto Slow Sync, Auto Slow Sync with Red-eye Reduction, Fill-flash, Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync with Red-eye Reduction, Rear-curtain with Slow Sync, Rear-curtain Sync, Off
- Flash Compensation
- 1/3 EV in increments of +/- 3 EV
- Other Flash Features
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Portrait, Child, Close Up, Night Portrait: Auto Flash with Auto Pop-up, Program, Shutter-priority, Aperture-priority, Manual, Manual Pop-up with Button Release, Guide Number: 12/39, 13/43 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20C/68F), Flash-ready Indicator
- Image Format
- JPEG, NEF (RAW), NEF (RAW) JPEG, EXIF 2.3, DCF 2.0, DPOF
- Video Resolution
- 1,280 x 720
- Video Format
- MOV, MPEG-4 / H.264
- Display Size
- Compatible Card
- SD Card
- Battery Type
- Lithium Battery
- Warranty Summary
- 2 Years Nikon India Warranty
- Service Type
- Carry in
- Covered in Warranty
- Warranty of the product is limited to only manufacturing defect on camera body & lens.
- Not Covered in Warranty
- Service center
The Nikon D3200 is lightweight and compact. This easy-to-carry camera is ergonomically designed. This camera is designed to provide a comfortable and secure hold while using it - even the buttons and dials are placed convenienty
Carry & Use
With a large Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor and 24.2-effective megapixels resolution, the Nikon D3200 delivers remarkable pictures in their natural brightness and textures. Images are shot in NEF (RAW), JPEG, EXIF 2.3, DCF 2.0, or DPOF. Furthermore, this Nikon DSLR is capable of full HD video recording.