Nikon Digital Camera D3400 Kit with Lens AF-P DX NIKKOR 18 - 55 mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70 - 300 mm f/4.5 - 6.3G ED VR DSLR Camera with Kit Lens (AF-P DX NIKKOR 18 - 55 mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR + AF-P DX NIKKOR 70 - 300 mm f/4.5 - 6.3G ED VR) (Black)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
EMIs from ₹1,841/month
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 7-8 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 2 Years Domestic Warranty
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- DSLR Camera, 2 NIKKOR Lens, EN-EL14A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (With Terminal Cover), EH-5B AC Adapter (Plug Adapter Supplied in Countries or Regions where Required, Shape Depends on Country of Sale), DK-25 Rubber Eyecup, BF-1B Body Cap, AN-DC3 Strap
- Model Number
- Digital Camera D3400 Kit with Lens AF-P DX NIKKOR 18 - 55 mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70 - 300 mm f/4.5 - 6.3G ED VR
- Model Name
- Digital Camera D3400
- SLR Variant
- with Kit Lens (AF-P DX NIKKOR 18 - 55 mm f/3.5 - 5.6G VR + AF-P DX NIKKOR 70 - 300 mm f/4.5 - 6.3G ED VR)
- Effective Pixels
- Tripod Socket
- Face Detection
- 0°C - 40°C
- Accessory Shoe
- ISO 518 Hot-shoe with Sync, Data Contacts and Safety Lock
- Sensor Type
- Image Sensor Size
- 23.5 x 15.6 mm
- ISO Rating
- ISO 100 - 25600 (Auto)
- Other Sensor Features
- ISO 100 - 12800 in Steps of 1/3 EV, Can also be Set to 0.3, 0.7, or 1 EV (ISO 25600 Equivalent) above ISO 12800, Metering Range: (ISO 100, f/1.4 Lens, 20 degree C) Matrix or Center-weighted Metering: 0 - 20 EV, Spot Metering: 2 - 20 EV, Supported
- Focal Length
- 18 - 55 mm, 70 - 300 mm
- Lens Type
- Single-lens, Interchangeable Lens
- Lens Mount
- Nikon F Mount (with AF Contacts)
- Dust Reduction
- Compatible Lens
- Nikkor Lens
- Manual Focus
- Other Lens Features
- Lens Aperture: Instant Return, Electronically Controlled, Autofocus is Available with AF-P, Type E and G AF-S Lenses
- View Finder
- View Finder Type
- Eye-level Pentamirror Single-lens Reflex Viewfinder
- Viewfinder Magnification
- 0.85x (50 mm f/1.4 Lens at Infinity, -1.0 m-1)
- Viewpoint Dioptric Adjustment
- -1.7 to +0.5 m-1
- Viewfinder Eye Point
- Other Viewfinder Features
- Frame Coverage: 95% Horizontal and 95% Vertical, Eyepoint: 18 mm (–1.0 m-1, From Center Surface of Viewfinder Eyepiece Lens)
- Focus Range
- Detection Range: –1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20 degree C)
- Auto Focus
- Focus Points
- 11 Focus Points
- White Balancing
- Auto, Incandescent, Fluorescent (7 Types), Direct Sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, Preset Manual, All Except Preset Manual with Fine Tuning
- Scene Modes
- Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait
- Other Focus Features
- AF-area Mode: Single Point AF, Dynamic Area AF, Auto Area AF, 3D-tracking (11 Points), Focus Lock: Focus can be Locked by Pressing Shutter Release Button Halfway (Single Servo AF) or By Pressing AE-L / AF-L Button, Face Priority AF, Wide Area AF, Normal Area AF, Subject Tracking AF, Autofocus: Contrast-detect AF Anywhere in Frame (Camera Selects Focus Point Automatically when Face-priority AF or Subject Tracking AF is Selected)
- Exposure Mode
- Manual, Automatic
- Exposure Compensation
- Can be Adjusted by –5 to +5 EV in Steps of 1/3 EV in P, S, A, M, Scene and Night Vision Modes
- Other Exposure Features
- Exposure Lock: Luminosity Locked at Detected Value with AE-L / AF-L Button, Metering: TTL Exposure Metering Using Main Image Sensor, Exposure Modes: Auto Modes (Auto: (Auto, Flash Off)), Programmed Auto with Flexible Program (P), Shutter-priority Auto (S), Aperture-priority Auto (A), Manual (M), Special Effects Modes (Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, Low Key), Exposure Meter Coupling: CPU, Exposure Modes: Auto Modes (Auto: (Auto, Flash Off)), Programmed Auto with Flexible Program (P), Shutter-priority Auto (S), Aperture-priority Auto (A), Manual (M), Special Effects Modes (Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, Low Key)
- Shutter Speed
- 30 - 1/4000 sec
- Release Modes
- (S) Single Frame, Continuous, (Q) Quiet Shutter Release, Self-timer, Remote
- Shutter Type
- Electronically-controlled Vertical-travel Focal-plane Shutter
- Other Shutter Features
- X=1/200 sec Synchronizes with Shutter at 1/200 sec or Slower, Frame Advance Rate: Upto 5 fps (Frame Rates Assume Manual Focus, Manual or Shutter-priority Auto Exposure, A Shutter Speed of 1/250 sec or Faster and Other Settings at Default Values, Shutter Speed: 1/4000 to 30 sec in Steps of 1/3 EV, Bulb, Time
- Built-in Flash
- External Flash
- Flash Modes
- Auto, Auto with Red-eye Reduction, Auto Slow Sync, Auto Slow Sync with Red-eye Reduction, Fill Flash, Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync with Red-eye Reduction, Rear Curtain with Slow Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Off
- Flash Compensation
- -3 to +1 EV in Steps of 1/3 EV in P, S, A, M and Scene Modes
- Other Flash Features
- Built-in Flash (Auto, Portrait, Child, Close Up, Night Portrait, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect: Auto Flash with Auto Pop-up P, S, A, M: Manual Pop-up with Button Release, Guide Number: 7/22, 8/26 with Manual Flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20 degree C), Flash Ready Indicator: Lights when Built-in Flash or Optional Flash Unit is Fully Charged, Flashes After Flash is Fired at Full Output
- Image Format
- NEF (RAW): 12 bit, Compressed JPEG: JPEG Baseline Compliant with Fine (1:4), Normal (1:8), Basic (1:16) Compression NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single Photograph Recorded in Both NEF (RAW) and JPEG Formats
- Red Eye Reduction
- Other Image Features
- Image Size (Pixels): 6000 x 4000 (L), 4496 x 3000 (M), 2992 x 2000 (S), Playback: Full Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9 or 72 Images or Calendar) Playback with Playback Zoom, Playback Zoom Cropping, Face Zoom, Movie Playback, Photo and Movie Slide Shows, Histogram Display, Highlights, Photo Information, Location Data Display, Auto Image Rotation, Picture Rating and Image Comment (Upto 36 Characters), Range (Line of Sight): 10 m without Interference, Range May Vary with Signal Strength and Presence or Absence of Obstacles,
- Video Resolution
- 1920 x 1080, 60p
- Video Quality
- HD, Full HD
- Video Format
- Other Video Features
- Video Compression: H.264 / MPEG-4 Advanced Video Coding
- Built-in Monaural Microphone
- Other Audio Features
- Audio Format: Linear PCM, Audio Recording Device (Built-in Monaural Microphone, Sensitivity Adjustable)
- Display Type
- TFT LCD
- Display Size
- Display Resolution
- Other Display Features
- Effective Angle of View (Nikon DX Format, Focal Length Equivalent to 1.5x that of Lenses with FX Format Angle of View), 100% Frame Coverage and Brightness Adjustment, Image Resolution Display: 921,000 dots (VGA)
- Compatible Card
- SD Card
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type
- Lithium Battery
- Number of Batteries
- Other Features
- Dust Reduction System: Image Dust Off Reference Data (Capture NX-D Software Required), Picture Control System: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape, Flat (Selected Picture Control can be Modified), Single Card Slot, Self-timer: 2 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec, 20 sec, 1 - 9 Exposures, Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS): Nikon CLS Supported, Automatic Scene Selection: Available in Auto and Flash Off Modes, Frame Size and Frame Rate: 1920 x 1080, 60p (Progressive), 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p 1280 x 720, 60p, 50p Actual Frame Rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 and 23.976 fps Respectively, Options Support Both High and Normal Image Quality, Connectivity: Remote Control Modes: Delayed Remote, ML-L3, Quick Response Remote, ML-L3, USB connector: Hi-speed USB with Micro USB Connector, Connection to Built-in USB Port is Recommended, HDMI Output Connector: Type C HDMI Connector, Communication Protocols: Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1, Power Supply: EH-5B AC Adapter, SDXC, SDHC Card
- Warranty Summary
- 2 Years Domestic Warranty
You don’t have to face the hassles of transferring pictures from the camera to your laptop and then to your smartphone. With this Nikon D3400, you can instantly transfer pictures to your smartphone using the SnapBridge app.