GENTLE NON INTRUSIVE TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
1 SECOND QUICK MEASUREMENT
2 MODE - SILENT & BUZZER-BEEP
LAST READING RECALL
TOUCH FREE, EASY TO USE
BACK LIGHT FOR EASY READING
25 MEMORIES STORAGE
2.1 Removing the Insulating Tape
When using the thermometer for the first time, pull the
insulating tape out of the battery compartment.
The unit is turned on and after 1 minute the room temperature
appears on the display.
• The room temperature remains on the display even after the unit turns off.
• Place the unit on a level surface, in a place that is at room temperature (away from direct sunlight or air conditioning, etc.).
2.2 Switching between °C and °F
This unit is set in °C as default.
1. While the room temperature is displayed, press and hold the START button.
2. While holding it down, press and hold the ON/MEM
button until °F appears on the display with two beeps.
• To select °C mode again, start from step1.
• When the unit is switched between °C and °F, all the readings stored in the
memory are deleted.
Taking a Reading
Forehead Measurement Mode
This mode displays the oral-equivalent value of the measured forehead temperature.
Always make sure the probe lens is clean and undamaged, and the forehead is clean with no sweat, cosmetics,
Prior to measurement, ensure that the patient has not taken a bath or exercised within the last 30 minutes, and
has remained in a stable environment for at least 5 minutes.
It is recommended to perform measurement three times. If the three measurements are different, select the
1. Pull off the probe lens cap to remove it.
2. Press the ON/MEM button.
All indicators appear on the display for 1 second.
Then the display shown on the far right appears with two beeps.
3. Hold the probe lens 1 to 3 cm away from the center of the
• Holding the unit too long in the hand may cause a higher ambient temperature reading of the
probe. This could make the body temperature measurement lower than usual.
• Keep still during measurement.
4. Press the START button.
The measurement is complete in 1 second with a long beep.
5. Move the unit away from the forehead and check the
The display lights up for 5 seconds.
• If the result is higher than 42.2°C (108.0°F), “Hi” appears on the display.
If the result is lower than 34.0°C (93.2°F), “Lo” appears on the display.
• You can take another measurement after the display light turns off with two
beeps. Make sure the “ ” icon remains lit.
• After the second measurement, the first measurement is displayed in the right
corner, while the second is displayed in the center.
6. Press and hold the ON/MEM button until “OFF” appears on the display to
turn off the unit.
The unit stores the measurement in memory, then turns off with the room temperature on the display.
The unit also turns off automatically if no operation is performed for 1 minute.