1) The surface you wish to attach your decal must be clean
and free from dust, grease or any other contamination.
2) Simply peel those pre-cut pieces of wall stickers off from backing paper and apply them on the desired area.
1. Freshly painted or lacquered
surfaces must be allowed to completely cure before the decal is applied. We
recommend waiting for minimum of 2-3 weeks.
2. We discourage installation on certain surfaces such as brick, stucco, concrete block, suede paints, and sand paints.
3. Do not apply on wet walls
3) Press firmly to squeeze out any air bubbles.
Note: It will be helpful and fun if you take help of your friends or family members to stick the wall decals on your wall and please Do not apply on wet walls.