The second edition includes new chapters on Analytical Reasoning, General Studies and Fact, Inference and Judgment (FIJ) along with complete revised and updates current affairs, comprehension, etc. The brand new section on General Studies introduces the concept of Did you know? This section will give students an extra edge while preparing for CLAT, as CLAT-questions are occasionally non-conventional and unorthodox.
The book also includes questions from previous year papers of CLAT and AILET, these will help students to practice different types questions as per the difficulty levels.Features
About the Author
- Over 10000 multiple-choice questions along with examples and quick tricks.
- 2000 multiple-choice questions exclusively on current affairs
- Fully updated topics as per latest examination pattern
- Revised exercises divided as per difficulty level
- Question bank for General Studies
- Test-taking strategies to guide students to attempt various sections
, a graduate from National Law Institute University, Bhopal, is the Founder-Director of a law entrance preparation institute based currently out of Bhopal, Gwalior and Patna. At 26, he is one of the youngest Current Affairs and Critical Reasoning teachers in central India. He has also written a book on Current Affairs. An avid quiz master, he conducts quizzes both online and offline.