Flipkart Peering Policy
Flipkart operates under
AS9752. We’re willing to peer with any entity connected to the common exchange point with both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. We have a selective peering policy requiring the peer candidate to meet the technical and operational requirements listed below.
- The peer candidate has a publicly routed ASN
- The peer candidate will maintain an up-to-date PeeringDB entry
- The peer candidate will not announce third-party or transit routes to Flipkart
- The peer candidate will not advertise prefixes with a mask longer than /24 for IPv4
- The peer candidate will not point a default route at Flipkart or use static routes to send us traffic that doesn’t match Flipkart prefixes
- The peer candidate has a minimum of 25 Mbps traffic destined to them or their directly connected peers
- The peer candidate has sufficient capacity to exchange traffic without congestion.
- The peer candidate should have a 24x7 NOC to cooperate with Flipkart to investigate operational and security incidents
- The peer candidate should actively monitor the health of the peering session and report any issues in a timely manner
- The peer candidate should provide 48-hour / two business days notification to Flipkart for scheduled maintenance