Philips 109cm (43) Ultra HD (4K) Smart LED TV (43PUT7791/V7, 3 x HDMI, 3 x USB)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
EMIs from ₹1,891/month
Get upto ₹10,000 off on exchange
- From Saved Addresses
- Recent History
- Usually delivered in 3-4 days. Enter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges?
Why is there a shipping charge for this item?
Sellers with Flipkart Assured waive off the delivery charge for Orders over Rs 500. For Orders under Rs 500, a nominal delivery charge is added per item.
Sellers without Flipkart Assured may or may not add a delivery charge to your Order. This is subject to Seller discretion.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and the Seller's location
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners observe a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates.
What do the different tags like 'In Stock', 'Available' mean?
Products‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
Products listed as ‘In Stock’ are readily available with seller.
'Preorder' or 'Forthcoming'
The product is not released yet. You can however ‘book’ an order for this. Shipping happens only after the product launch.
'Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know once it is available for purchase.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced by Sellers from outside India. These items are mentioned as 'Imported' on the product page and can take at least 10 days or more to be delivered to you.
'Back In Stock Soon'
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however 'book' an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could to be in stock soon. Use the 'Notify Me' feature to know when it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
'Out of Print'
This product is not available because it is no longer published and has been permanently discontinued.
Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination and the courier partner's time-to-deliver to your location.
Please enter your default pin code on the product page to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
Seller does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
Enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
If you haven't provided your pincode until the checkout stage, the pincode in your last used shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Whether the Seller actually ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- Ultra HD (4K) | 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 178 degree Viewing Angle
- 20 W Speaker Output
- 1 Year Philips India on Site Warranty
- Free Installation and Demo?
We'll facilitate the installation and demo through authorized service engineer at your convenience. The installation will be done within 2 to 5 Business days of delivery of the TV. The service engineer will install your new TV, either on wall mount or on table top. Installation and demo are provided free of cost. The engineer will also help you understand your new TV's features. The process generally covers: Wall-mounted or table-top installation, as requested (Wall mounted mode is recommended for better sound experience), Physical check of all ports, including power and USB ports. Accessories also checked, Demonstration of features and settings, Quick run-through on how to operate the TV.
- Cash On Delivery available?
How do I place a Cash on Delivery (C-o-D) order?
All items that have the 'Cash on Delivery Available' icon are valid for order by Cash on Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment option, select 'Pay By Cash on Delivery'. Enter the CAPTCHA text as shown, for validation. Once verified and confirmed, your order will be processed for shipment in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make a cash-only payment to our courier partner at the time of delivery of your order to complete the payment.
Terms & Conditions
- e-Gift Vouchers or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders.
Cash-only payment at the time of delivery.
More answers in our Shipping FAQs »
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- Sales Package
- 2 x AAA Batteries, Remote Control, User Manual, Warranty Certificate, Power Cord, Safety / Legal Instructions, Table Top Stand, Wall Mounting Bracket, English User Manual
- Model Name
- Display Size
- 109 cm (43)
- Screen Type
- HD Technology & Resolution
- Ultra HD (4K), 3840 x 2160
- Smart TV
- Curve TV
- Motion Sensor
- Built In Wi-Fi
- Launch Year
- Built In Wi-Fi
- Wireless Ready
- Mobile High-Definition Link
- 3G Dongle Plug and Play
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Other Internet Features
- LAN Wireless: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Location: Back
- Component In (RGB Cable)
- Component Video (Y /Pb / Pr) Input
- PC Audio In
- Headphone Jack
- 3.5 mm Jack x 1
- Other Connectivity Features
- PC-in VGA, Antenna IEC75, S/PDIF Out (Coaxial), HDMI uses HDCP Copy Protection
- Analog TV Reception
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM, UHF, VHF, PAL B/G
- View Angle
- 178 degree
- Panel Type
- LED Display Type
- Aspect Ratio
- Refresh Rate
- 60 Hz
- Supported Video Formats
- H.264, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4
- Other Video Features
- Picture Enhancement: Pixel Plus Ultra HD, 3/2 - 2/2 Motion Pull Down, 3D Combfilter, Digital Noise Reduction, Resolution via HDMI / DVI Input: 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz, 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, 1366 x 768 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 720 at 60 Hz, 1024 x 768 at 60 Hz, 800 x 600 at 60 Hz, 720 x 480 at 60 Hz, 640 x 480 at 60 Hz, Video Formats: 2160p at 24 Hz, 30 Hz, 1080p at 60 Hz, 1080p at 50 Hz, 1080i at 50 Hz, 60Hz, 720p at 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 576p at 50 Hz, 576i at 50 Hz, 480p at 60 Hz, 480i at 60 Hz, USB - File Extension: AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, WMV, USB - Container Video: ASF, AVI, MKV, MP4, PS, Pixel Plus Ultra HD, 240 Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR)
- Number of Speakers
- Sound Technology
- Stereo Sound
- Speaker Output RMS
- Supported Audio Formats
- MP3, WMA
- Other Audio Features
- Auto Volume Leveller, 2 x AV Connections, Music Playback Formats: MP3, WMA (v2 Upto v9.2)
- Other Convenience Features
- Ease of Installation: Autostore, Fine Tuning, Ease of Use: Graphical User Interface, On Screen Display
- Power Requirement
- AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 98 W, 1 W (Stand By)
- Touch Remote
- Internet Access
- Battery Type
- 2 AAA Batteries
- EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): EasyLink, Picture Playback Formats: JPEG, Playback Formats: AVI, JPEG Still Pictures, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMA v2 Upto v9.2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, PNG Still Pictures, On-screen Display languages: English|
- Width x Height x Depth (without stand)
- 966 mm x 53 mm
- Width x Height x Depth (with stand)
- 248 mm x 9.4 mm x 559 mm
- Weight (with stand)
- 9 kg
- Stand Type
- Stand Features
- Warranty Summary
- 1 Year Philips India on Site Warranty
- Covered in Warranty
- Defect arising out of Faulty or defective material or workmanship. Parts & Labour cost is covered
- Not Covered in Warranty
- The TV Set is not used According to Instructions given in the Direction for use / User Manual. Defects are caused by Improper or Reckless Use. Any Repair Work Carried out by Persons other than a Philips Dealer or Authorised Service Center. Any Modification or Alteration of any Nature made in the Electrical Circuitry of the Set. Fading Effects and / or Ghosts (Multiple Image) in Picture, If any, Arising due to Location / Signal Reception. Defects due to causes Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God or while in Transit to Purchasers Residence.
- Installation & Demo Details
- We'll facilitate the installation and demo through authorized service engineer at your convenience. The installation will be done within 2 to 5 Business days of delivery of the TV. The service engineer will install your new TV, either on wall mount or on table top. Installation and demo are provided free of cost. The engineer will also help you understand your new TV's features. The process generally covers: Wall-mounted or table-top installation, as requested (Wall mounted mode is recommended for better sound experience), Physical check of all ports, including power and USB ports. Accessories also checked, Demonstration of features and settings, Quick run-through on how to operate the TV.