Section I (Mental Ability) : Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Data Handling, Simple Equations, Lines and Angles, The Triangle and Its Properties, Congruence of Triangles, Comparing Quantities, Rational Numbers, Practical Geometry, Perimeter and Area, Algebraic Expressions, Exponents and Powers, Symmetry, Visualising Solid Shapes.
Section II (Logical and Analytical Reasoning) : Problems Based on Figures, Odd One Out, Series Completion, Coding-Decoding, Mathematical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Mirror Images, Embedded Figures, Direction Sense Test, Cubes and Dice.
Section III (Computers and IT) : Fundamentals of Computer, Evolution of Computers, Hardware, Software, Input & Output Devices, Memory & Storage Devices,Using Windows, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, Programming in QBasic, Internet & Viruses, Latest Developments in the field of IT.
1. Runs without Internet!
2. Immediate scores and solutions!
3. Compatible with Windows XP/7/8
4. Online support
5. Complete career planner chart with PDF files containing relevant details.
6. Fun games for brain exercise
7. Previous year papers in PDF format also, for print out facility!
8. Random questions in a test every time you practice!