Quantitative Aptitude is a key component in unlocking a winning CAT score and no author does the subject justice better than Arun Sharma. His vast experience in this field reflects in every chapter of How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT. A stellar product in its category, this book is now in its eighth edition. Not only does it follow the latest trends and question patterns for the CAT, it has been found immensely useful for students preparing for other management entrance examinations like XAT, SNAP, IIFT, along with all other quantitative aptitude based exams like Banking, SSC, college recruitment tests too. The book comprehensively covers all topics, including Numbers, Average and Mixtures, Arithmetic and Word-based Problems, Geometry, Algebra, Counting, and many more in an accessible and easy manner. Besides teaching the subject, the author also guides the aspirants to successfully strategies, manage time and analyses their knowledge pattern accurately to make the most of a time-bound elimination exam. The book provides assessment tests for each and every group of chapters. It also provides problems of varying difficulty levels for rigorous practice. It is a must read for all CAT aspirants today.
1. Comprehensive theory as per latest syllabus and pattern
2. Topics divided into easily understandable 'blocks'
3. Plenty of short-cut techniques for quick problem solving
4. Practice tests covering all possible types of questions
5. Questions divided into three 'LODs' (Levels of Difficulty)
6. Comprehensive solutions (wherever relevant) to questions of all LODs of all chapters
7. Additional block-wise practice tests to ensure no probable question type has been missed out
8. Section on training ground teaches higher-end problem solving in real time. It is a section which tells the students exactly how to think inside the examination hall when faced with questions of varying difficulty levels
9. "Taste of the Exams" section- covers all questions that have been asked in past CAT, XAT, and IIFT examinations over two decades.
Arun Sharma is a post graduate from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He has been training corporate house and CAT aspirants since 1996 and has personally trained over a thousand students into the IIMs and other top B Schools. Besides, he holds the unique distinction of clearing the CAT 16 times in a row, with a score of 99.99 percentile in CAT 2008.
With McGraw-Hill, he has a number of best-sellers to his credit. These are:
? How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT
? How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
? How to Prepare for Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
(with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
? Study Package for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
? Test Series for the CAT Online (with Meenakshi Upadhyay)
16 Aug, 2018
16 Jul, 2018
23 Jun, 2018
18 Oct, 2018
18 Oct, 2018
17 Oct, 2018