author of the legendary How to Win Friends and Influence People, was a pioneer expert in public speaking and personality development. His teaching and writings have helped millions of people all over the world become self-confident, personable and influential individuals.
This all-time bestseller on public speaking teaches you:
- The essential elements of how to prepare and deliver a speech.
- How to grab the audience's attention right at the start of your talk.
- How to persuade your listeners to agree with your message.
- The use of body language in enhancing your presentation.
- How to close your talk, ensuring your points has been made and will be remembered and acted upon ...and much more.
This new edition, revised and updated for the 21st century by Arthur Pell, incorporates developments and changes that have occurred since it was first written, and features contemporary examples, more familiar to today's reader. Also included are dozens of examples of how many famous (...and some not so famous) orators made their talks outstanding.
Each chapter has a section on speech building, listing most commonly mispronounced words, errors in English, correct usage of words, voice exercises etc, offering practical, step-by-step and easy to follow guidance.
Dale Carnegie's works have been translated into over 36 languages, have recorded a combined sale of hundreds of millions of copies to-date.