Saree - Beautiful Traditional Indian Wear for Women
Imbuing elegance with every flow, a saree is one of the most graceful pieces of clothing for the Indian woman. An imminent part of the Indian culture, saris personify flawless sophistication and beauty. Any woman who flaunts this six yards of elegance imparts a splendorous vibe wherever she goes. There are many different types of saris available across the country, like, the Banarasi sari, the chiffon sari, the zardozi sari etc. Flawlessly woven, these designer sarees are one of the most sought-after pieces for everyday elegance. It is tailored from fabrics that offer the perfect fall for an immaculate drapery that is comfortable to flaunt throughout the day. So, a sarees is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful pieces of traditional Indian wear for women. It can be worn to almost any occasion, from workwear to festivities and wedding ceremonies. You can choose either Silk sarees for traditional occasion or partywear sarees for evening events. When draped well, these fancy sarees add a beautiful touch to your style. Let's have a look on plethora of trendy sarees, styles, designs, and fabrics.
Accentuate Your Beauty With Exquisite Sarees
Sarees are the epitome of grace. No Indian woman’s ethnic collection is complete without this classic clothing item. With the versatility, comfort, and dignity it offers, this ethnic wear has charmed fashionistas across the globe. An added benefit of this versatile garment is – one size fits all. When draped well with a well-fitted blouse, it can elevate your style quotient by many folds. These ethnic options look gorgeous on Indian women as it hugs the curves in a pleasing aesthetic way. Elevate your style quotient and choose from a myriad options of different colours, designs, patterns, and fabrics as per your liking and personality. Any woman would love to adorn these six yards of elegance and look glamorous no matter the occasion. With the plethora of trendy styles, designs, and fabrics, selecting the right one for you might get a little overwhelming. Narrow down your search and grab from the online latest saree collections of popular brands like Granthva Fab, Fabwomen, Cartyshop, Perfect Wear, Anugrah Textile, and many others. The striking designs will add oodles of charm and also enhance your royal appeal. With the ongoing trend of traditional yet fashionable ethnic wear collections, you can choose from an expansive range of contemporary sarees 2021.
Flaunt Your Glamorous Style With Trendy Sarees 2021
Over a period of time, sarees have evolved to adapt to the moods and trends in the fashion industry. It is the most popular ethnic wear, and the versatility of the garment is astounding. You can choose from beautifully crafted designs keeping in mind the ever-evolving fashion needs. Explore a wide range of fashionable sarees 2021 and pick the finest ones for yourselves or your friends. You can experiment with the vast collection of fabric options like pure silk, chiffon, georgette, cotton blend, jacquard, organza, polyester, pure khadi, satin blend, tussar silk, or velvet. You can adorn this elegant drape for daily wear, festivities, parties, marriages, receptions, occasions, or celebrations. A georgette chiffon blend fabric is a comfortable yet elegant ensemble for daily wear. For a festival or family occasion, you can go for a kanjivaram or a woven raw silk fabric to look your regal best while keeping in touch with your culture. For a sultry reception look, pick a fabric with a solid satin blend and metallic tones. For a more rustic-inspired look, you can accessorise with chunky silver or copper jewellery. Pair with deep red lipsticks and statement bindis to grab the limelight. Elevate your royal appeal with the stylish and traditional yet contemporary collection of colourful and vibrant options that look magnificent throughout the day. For a fun bridal look, you can opt for floral prints and shine through the wedding functions.
Add Style To Your Ensemble With The Latest Saree Collection
Indian ethnic sarees are a timeless classic and have successfully stood the test of time. You can choose a regular sari, stitched, lehenga, 9 yards, or half-n-half options. Draping a sari is no longer daunting, all thanks to stitched saris. Adorning a ready-to-wear sari is an excellent choice for working women. For a classy vintage ensemble, check out the different styles like Kanjivaram, Banarasi, Jamdani, Bandhani, Bandhej, Chandheri, Kantha, Lucknow chikankari, Leheria, Paithani, Mysore art, or Phulkari. Choose from various decorative stones, beads, trendy tassels, and Zardosi crochet to add to your unique look. You can also choose options with ruffles, asymmetrical hems, lacework, or net fabric and look poise and graceful. A ruffle sari creates a stunning fishtail effect and beautifully highlights your lower body. It can make you look chic and feminine at a wedding reception or while attending an office party. A Bollywood inspired net variant will surely make heads turn and make you feel like true royalty. An ethereal 9 yard or Nauvari can transform your look completely and turn you into a gorgeous diva with minimal effort. Look like a vision in golden drapes with a sleek side-parted bun and full-sleeved blouse of any colour to compliment the shimmery fabric. Check out the latest saree collection with eye-catching prints and patterns like floral print, polka print, digital print, ombre, paisley print, geometric print, graphic print, striped, temple border, and a lot more.
Celebrate Special Occasions With Classy Sarees
The comfort and convenience through distinctive styles of draping of vintage sarees are unbeatable. Celebrating festivals is all about enjoying delicacies and adorn striking ethnic wear. Get ready to celebrate all the festivals with style. One can’t ever go wrong with a gorgeous organza printed sari. The fabric is lightweight, which makes it easy to drape. Add a twist to your ethnic wear collection with sequinned weaves having zari, zardozi, gota patti, brocade, or lacework. With different draping styles, you can create multiple divine looks with a single option. Try a pant-style look to bring that extra zeal into your ensemble. Replace your petticoat with palazzo pants and drape the fabric around it. It is modern, looks great, and is super comfortable to carry. You can also embrace a modernised version of a sari and pair it up with a cape. Add a belt to enhance the waistline and accentuate your figure. The diagonal pallu is a classic style that is not only easy to drape but also looks chic. Another simplistic and non-fussy drape style is the front straight pallu style. An off-shoulder blouse paired with a sequin drape can make you look irresistible. These numerous options of styling make it a must-have item of clothing in your wardrobe.
Shop For Gorgeous Sarees Online
Make your selection from several extravagant designs, styles, and embellishments to suit your taste. Select from an array of pleasing colour tones and monochromatic hues as per your liking and preference. You can order the latest sarees online from popular brands from the comfort of your homes for doorstep delivery.
Choose Your Pick from the Trendy Sarees Collection 2021
The latest collections available online include options in ombre, multicolour, and floral prints to help you enhance your look. If you want something completely different from the usual, you can choose options with ruffles, lace, or net fabric and add a touch of delicate femininity. With ombre patterned saris, one colour fades into another, giving the material an eclectic look. Ruffled blouses can help add a touch of glamour to a plain sari. Embellished georgette ones look grand and are ideal for occasions like engagements and wedding receptions. You can take your look to the next level by pairing your silk sarees with fitted blouses and petticoats or inner skirts. Since most saris come with attached blouse pieces, you can customise the blouse according to your requirement or style. For added grandeur, you can embroider your blouses and choose intricate designs to make them look attractive. Pair your Banarasi with matching jhumkas and necklaces for ceremonies. Wear high heel sandals with your ethnic look, as they add some height and elegance to the overall look. Carry a clutch bag and accessorise with bracelets or bangles to complete the look. For a simpler look, you can wear a dainty chain, stud earrings and a finger-ring. For formal setups, wear a watch and pair your outfit with block heels or flats.
The Wide Variety Designer Sarees and Fancy Sarees
Designer sarees are perfect for a unique and contemporary look. Brands like anant designer studio, Mayura Designer, Sanskriti designer offer beautiful creations. Fancy sarees include surface embellishments like beads, glitter, sequins, stones, and mirrors over them. You can also opt for single bordered and double bordered styles for variety. They serve as the perfect pick for party wear sarees and other evening events. These fancy pieces make for a statement look for evening parties. For a modern spin to this traditional attire, pick a light, embellished designer saree which is easy-to-carry while being eye-catching.
Latest Collection of Party Wear Sarees
The latest collections of these gorgeous pieces include options in ombre, multicolour, and floral prints for a fresh change in style. If you want something completely from current times, choose pieces with ruffles, lace or net fabric. The ombre pattern involves one colour fading and submerging into another in a very elegant manner. Net fabrics can be paired with can-can skirts to add a flared look. Ruffled blouses can help add a touch of fashion to your plain sari. Embellished georgette saris have a grand look and can suit occasions like engagements and wedding receptions too.
Add Style to Your Collection with Floral Sarees
Floral sarees bring in the beauty of nature in your wardrobe and enhance the look of the saree. Sarees with flowery prints are found in several varieties, fabrics, and shades of delicate pastels and subdued hues to bright and vibrant colours. Flower sarees are perfect for every occasion because of their sheer beauty and amazing range. Flower prints and motifs have been associated with eternal grace, elegance, and all things feminine. These sarees are the embodiment of charm and beauty, style and sensuousness. Floral print sarees make for the ultimate Indian ethnic wear as it brings out the best in terms of design and colour. The effervescence of flowers add freshness and vibrancy to the saree and help you make a fashion statement.
Find Unique Designs and Patterns Available on Flipkart
- You can find sarees in various prints like florals, geometrical prints, digital prints, polka print, hand painted, block print, paisley, and other amazing patterns. These choices make it easy for you to add different styles to your collection. You can create an entire wardrobe with so many options available.
- A solid pattern is suitable for a more formal look, while embellished ones are appropriate for an event gathering and ceremonies. Colour-blocked, animal print, graphic print options provide a fun and quirky look. Temple borders are perfect for festivities and pujas. Striped and self-design pattern help elevate your look in an easy way. Checkered and woven patterns can add a fun and fresh look to your ensemble.
- Styles like Rajasthani mirror, foil prints, gotta patti, sheers, bling and glow, bagh-e-bahar, brocade, block by block, gold leheriya, Indian kitsch print, Mekhala, Shibori, shimmer accents, linen, Chettinad cotton, and warli prints add a touch of dazzle to the attire.
- For a unique look, choose from offbeat styles, such as Lehenga style, 9-yard ones, pre-stitched options, and half-and-half sarees, among others. All these options are available in an impressive range of fabric choices. This is a stunning festive wear option, and various festive occasions call for the silks and traditional weaves.
- Find this ethnic wear option with weaves, embroidery, and work unique to its region of origin at Flipkart online stores. Popular ones include Banarasi, Chanderi, Mysore, Bapta, Khandua, and Puttapaka. Check out the best-quality fancy sarees in vibrant colours that appeal to your taste. Browse online to discover gems like Kalamkari and hand batik work that are fruits of laborious work turned into wearable art. These moderate-to-easy maintenance women’s wear varieties not just make a style statement but also add a sense of class and sophistication projecting the image of a confident, self-assured woman.
Styling Cues and Pairing Option
You can take your look to the next level by pairing your sari with perfectly fitting blouses and petticoats. Since most options come with an attached blouse piece, you can customise the blouse according to your requirement or style. For added grandeur, you can get your blouses embroidered and embellished with intricate designs. Pair your sari with matching jhumkas and neck pieces for ceremonies. High heel sandals are best suited for saris, as they add some height and make the fabric fall well. Carry a clutch bag and adorn your wrist with bracelets or bangles to complete the look. For a more simple look, you can wear a dainty chain, stud earrings, and a finger-ring. For formal setups, wear a wristwatch and simple flats on the feet.
Select Sarees That Exude Style and Substance
- Whether grace and simplicity suit your persona, or vibrancy and verve is your go-to style, office wear options are available in a range of colours. From neutrals and soft pastel shades to bright and eye-catching hues – online stores have them all.
- Fabrics, such as lightweight silk, linen, and cotton, not just project a professional look but also provide comfort through the workday, making them the top choices for office-goers. Online Flipkart store also offer fancy sarees in numerous themes. Curated lines, such as Linen Love, Chettinad Cotton, Sequin Tales, Rajasthani Mirror-work, Bagh-e-Bahar, Foil Prints, and Sheer Classics, celebrate the Indianness of this ethnic attire in numerous forms.
- When it comes to fabric options, you can find multiple variations that leave you spoilt for choice. The saree collections are available in fabrics, like nylon, polyester, and chiffon, cotton silk, pure silk, georgette, khadi, velvet, and raw silk, to name a few. Patterns, such as temple border, florals, hand-painted, graphic prints, and dozens of other patterns, promise to keep things interesting for the discerning buyer, too.Although most simple, as well as, party wear sarees listed online come with a blouse piece attached, you may want to pair your saree with a different blouse to suit your preference.
- You can also choose the blouse design to keep with the changing trends, like one in a contrast colour or patterned fabric, that brings out the best of your look. An elegant blouse design can enhance your look and online stores stock a wide range of beautiful sarees with blouse pieces. What's more? Gifting similar ones to your friends and family is made easy with packs of 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10 or more.
Explore Sarees by Different Types
- Popular 6 yards include the Banarasi, Chanderi, Mysore, Kanjivaram, Pochampally, Kasavu, Dharmavaram, Madhubani, Lucknow Chikankari, Jamdani, and many more. These gorgeous pieces are available in a wide range of vibrant and eye-catching colours.
- Woven with fabrics like silk, cotton, acrylic blend, faux velvet, crepe, jacquard, lycra blend, nylon blend, organza, satin blend, viscose blend, poly satin, and pure khadi, each piece is a beautiful creation. You can find styles like regular, stitched, lehenga sari, half and half sari, and nine yards sari to suit your personal preference and occasion.
- Different materials to go well with different occasions. You can wear soft fabrics like cotton or georgette for regular use or formal wear for the office. Heavy silk sarees are best suited for weddings and festive occasions.
- Brides can go for an intricately embroidered saree in suitable colours to look glorious on their special day. You can choose to buy a sari that comes with an attached blouse piece for the perfect match. If not, you can pair it with contrast blouses for a fashionable look.
Get the Best Online Sarees Shopping Experience
These numerous options for styling a saree make it a must-have item of clothing in your wardrobe. Brands such as Ishin, Anand, Divastri, Kashvi, Triveni, and much more make fashionable as well as classic saris. You can easily shop for sarees online on Flipkart e-store where you can find an unrivalled selection of sarees from Kanjeevarams, Jamdanis, Katan silks, Banarasis, and many more from top brands in the latest designs, unique colours & different fabrics at the lowest prices with the best offers & deals. Refresh your wardrobe with your favourite pieces and add a look of elegance and sophistication to your style.
Sarees under different price range:
Check out our latest saree summer collection below at the best price range:
To stay comfortable while you look fabulous, choose cotton, chiffon or linen ones that are lightweight, breezy, and easy to carry. If you want to wear this attire to your workplace, go for solid hues or bordered ones that offer a professional grace along with the comfort to go through your workday
a.) Cotton Sarees under Rs.300
b.) Chiffon Sarees Starts From Rs.240
Choose Sarees by Different Fabrics
Shop By Color: Red Saree | Yellow Saree | Black Saree | White Saree | Pink Saree | Green Saree
Saree Essentials: Blouse | Petticoat | Falls | Shapewear