|10 days from delivery||Damaged, Defective, Item not as described||Replacement|
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
Know more about the Return Policy here
Review of AIIMS: All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination is a comprehensive book for undergraduate students of medicine. The book comprises of several questions based on extensive research of the various postgraduate medical entrance examinations. In addition, the book comprises of model test papers and previous years’ solved papers for thorough revision and final practice before the exam. This book is essential for medical students appearing for the Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination (PGMEE) for admission in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
About the Authors
Amit Tripathi and Ashish Gupta are Indian academic authors and educationists. They have co-authored several books on Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examinations such as Review Of Post Graduate Medical Entrance.
1. AIIMS PGMEE May 2012 (Questions and Answers)
2. AIIMS PGMEE Nov. 2011 (Questions and Answers)
3. AIIMS PGMEE May 2011 (Questions and Answers)
4. AIIMS PGMEE Nov. 2010 (Questions and Answers)
5. AIIMS PGMEE May 2010 (Questions and Answers)
6. AIIMS PGMEE Nov. 2009 (Questions and Answers)
7. AIIMS PGMEE May 2009 (Questions and Answers)
8. AIIMS PGMEE Nov. 2008 (Questions and Answers)
9. AIIMS PGMEE May 2008 (Questions and Answers)
10. AIIMS PGMEE Nov. 2007 (Questions and Answers)
11. AIIMS PGMEE May 2007 (Questions and Answers)