To reduce the risk of vehicle damage or battery explosion before use. Please read the instruction carefully before use.
1. Connect one RED clamp to the POSITIVE(+) terminal of the dead battery and other RED clamps to the POSITIVE(+) terminal of the donor battery.
2. Connect one BLACK clamp to the NEGATIVE (-) terminal of the dead battery and other BLACK clamps on suitable earth point on the engine block of the donor car.
3. Start the engine of the donor car
4. Turn on the ignition of the car with the dead battery and start the engine
5. Once the engine has started, simply remove the clamp in the reverse order to instruction 2 and 3 above, starting with black clamp first
6. Check both the batteries have the same voltage
7. Ensure clamps are connected to the correct terminals as stated above
In The Box
1 x Jumper Cable
XVI - AS - 46 - 500 Amp Heavy Duty Jumper Booster Cables Anti Tangle Copper Core
Battery Jumper Cable
Truck, Car, Bike
60 - 120
Covered in Warranty
Manufecturifecturing Defects Only
Not Covered in Warranty
Physical Wear and Tear are not covered in Warranty