• Guide to RRB Junior Engineer 2nd Edition has 5 sections: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science, Arithmetic and Technical Ability.
• Each section is further divided into chapters which contains theory explaining the concepts involved followed by MCQ exercises.
• The book provides the 2015 Solved Paper.
• The detailed solutions to all the questions are provided at the end of each chapter.
• The General Science section provides material for Physics, Chemistry and Biology till class 10.
• There is a special chapter created on Computer Knowledge in the Technical section.
• There is a special chapter created on Railways in the general awareness section.
• The book covers 100% syllabus as prescribed in the notification of the RRB exam.
• The book is also very useful for the Section Engineering Exam.