Headline: Indispensable summaries of the best sales books of our time
Since 1978, Soundview Executive Book Summaries has offered its subscribers condensed versions of the best business books published each year. Focused, insightful, and practical, Soundview’s summaries have been acclaimed as the definitive selection service for the sophisticated business book reader.
Now Soundview is bringing together summaries of eighteen classic and contemporary sales books, including seven never-before-published summaries. Here, in one easy-to-digest volume, is just about everything you ever wanted to know about sales. The summarized titles cover every aspect of superior salesmanship from some of the most acclaimed and legendary sales gurus. For instance:
- Brian Tracy gives new and experiences salespeople additional ways to improve their numbers in Be A Sales Superstar.
- Tom Hopkins provides advice and encouragement to transform the average salesperson into a champion in How to Master the Art of Selling.
- Chet Holmes presents his twelve key strategies for doubling sales in any company in The Ultimate Sales Machine.
- Zig Ziglar bridges the past and present of sales strategy in Ziglar on Selling.
- John Maxwell explains The Winning Attitude.
- Marc Miller helps sales professionals eliminate the adversarial stigma in A Seat at the Table.
The collective wisdom contained in The Sales Guru can help any salesperson on his or her journey to becoming a sales guru.