...Best in class, I had missed the opportunity to buy this product at lowest Rs.21,999. I wanted to buy non-chinese brand . so after few months I got Samsung A80 for Rs.29999, I know , I paid 8k more but still it is worth to buy . After using this for almost 3.5 months , posting the below opinion.READ MORE
1. Display Qualiaty is top notch as its samoled samsung display.
2. Call quality and network reception is quite good comparing any chinese brand.
3. build quality is superb , as matal frame and glass back panel.
4 . Camera quality is Very good considering 48 MP. main shooter.
5. very secure than chinese phones , no blotware , no unwated applications .
6. It has Sd 730 processor so the performance is very snappy , Im not gamer but I would say gaming will be a smoother experience .
7. you get direct update from Android 9 to Android 10 and also get update to One UI 2.0
1. Major drawback is it has no 3.5mm headpbone jack , you cannot connect ordinary connector , you required to buy branded samsung connector to connect 3.5 mm headphones.
2. It has some issue with its lockscreen with fingerprint scanner. colors are like water color painted , dark layer could be seen in the lock sreen of finger print. if you remove the finger print screen lock then ordinary lock screen looks good.
3. It has optical fingerprint scanner , and belive me its worst experience that I have . first its slow and second thing its not working most of the times . And if you apply any screen protector then it will not work properly for sure.
4. Although call quality is good but earphone is under the screen so your call sound experience would be different than normal phone.
5. I dont know but it has some issue with its slowmo function in camera . on low light slow mo its looks like blinking lights of surrounding.