Lemongrass essential oil is created by steam distilling the leaves/blades from this grass. Lemongrass is commonly used in cooking, but the oil actually has many more benefits from its high concentration. It's commonly used in cleaning, and therapeutically, for support of the immune system, and muscular and joint systems.
• Botanical Name : Cymbopogon Flexusosus
• Common Name :
• Extraction Method : Steam Distilled
• Used Part of Plant : Leaves
• Strength of Aroma : Sweet to Lomely in Nature
• Blends well with : Coriander, Jasmine, Tea tree, Basil, Cedarwood, Geranium oils
Lemongrass Essential Oil acts as a tonic for the nerves and the nervous system in general.
Lemongrass essential oil helps to cure cellulite, fungal infections and digestive problems, while simultaenously reducing excessive perspiration.
Lemongrass Oil has good fungicidal properties and may be used to cure fungal infections, both external and internal.
Lemongrass Oil helps bring down fevers by battling the infections from which the fever is caused, as well as by increasing perspiration, which induces sweating out of toxins.etc