Banking Interviews: IBPS PO/Clerk is a complete reference for undergraduates taking up the exam for recruitment as a Probationary Officer in various banks across India. The book covers the entire syllabus and provides a large number of frequently asked questions with detailed answers. In addition the book contains 20 mock interview questions for the candidates to get a feel of the pattern of questions usually asked.
About Gautam Majumdar
Gautam Majumdar is an Indian writer. He has also written two other books: General Awareness Basic Banking & Financial Issues and Essentials of Banking & Finance for Bank and Other Competitive Exams.
1. Introduction : Basic Concepts Regarding Interview
2. The Banks and Banking Structure in India
3. Reserve Bank of India and Its Role in Indian Economy
4. Deposits and Credit Creation
5. Capital Market, Funds and NBFC
6. Technology and Innovative Banking
7. Public Finance and Budgetary Process
8. Common Issues in Banking and Finance
Mock Interviews (1-20)
Good to have
10 Mar, 2015
5 Mar, 2015
28 Jan, 2015
Good Book for Bank Interviews.
27 Jun, 2014
Good for Bank PO and Clerk interview
14 Apr, 2014
Very Good !!
26 Feb, 2013
Deliver and content of the book................................
14 Jun, 2014