The Success Sutra is packed with unique and profound insights into how individuals can create wealth and achieve success in life by following Indian principles of strategic thinking and decision-making.
Most human beings hunger after riches and success. There are any number of management books which provide theories and techniques on how to become rich and successful. All of them advise us to chase Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, in order to make her our own. But the Indian approach to prosperity and fulfilment warns against the relentless pursuit of the goddess, writes noted thinker and mythologist Devdutt Pattanaik, as it will result in conflict. Rather, we have to give in order to get, we have to satisfy the hunger of others in order to satisfy our own. If we learn and practise this fundamental truth, Lakshmi will enter our homes and our lives.
Derived from his acclaimed bestseller Business Sutra, this book is filled with lessons and insights into management, business and the creation of wealth and success.Features:
About the author
- By Devdutt Pattanaik, the author of more than a dozen bestselling books on mythology and management, leading columnist for business newspapers and one of the country�s foremost motivational speakers.
- The book takes a practical and distinctive look at wealth and how to achieve success in life, using stories, symbols and rituals from Hindu, Jain and Buddhist mythologies.
- Devdutt Pattanaik hosted widely popular TV show Business Sutra on CNBC. His TED talk on mythology and management received over 8, 10,000 hits online.
- The Success Sutra carries creative and informative illustrations by the author that elaborate the concepts being discussed
- Plenty of insightful anecdotes and examples of people from all walks of life that readers can relate to.
- Booklets with excerpts, business cards, posters and an extensive tour by the author to top management institutes, business schools and leading corporations as part of the marketing plan to promote the book.
is a renowned author, mythologist and leadership consultant. He has written over thirty bestselling books, published several hundred articles and given numerous talks and presentations on Indian mythology, culture, business and management. He was formerly the Chief Belief Officer of the Future Group. He is currently a much sought-after speaker, leadership coach, management advisor and consultant on diversity and culture.