Syska 20000 mAh Power Bank (Fast Charging, 10 W)
4.2
77,871 Ratings & 9,490 Reviews
₹1,099
2,999
63% off
User Images
+ 497
Syska 20000 mAh Power Bank (Fast Charging, 10 W) Reviews
4.2
77,871 Ratings &
9,490 Reviews
  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1
  • 44,381
  • 17,663
  • 6,986
  • 2,737
  • 6,104
5

Syska Power Bank

I would like to thank you Flipkart for this item and he is well working compare to other power bank like Mi, Ambrane & etc.
READ MORE

Md Qayam

Certified Buyer, Baruni

Mar, 2019

0
0
Report Abuse
4

Wonderful

it's nice/fine looking, decent packing by flipkart too over all 90% good the rest 10% issue is with fast charging as it don't charge the mobile quickly but overall a nice product rest of all product in the market. above all from all Intex, MI or Ambrane power-banks available in the market and on online purchase platform.
READ MORE

Uttam Chandel

Certified Buyer, Agra

Feb, 2019

0
0
Report Abuse
5

Awesome

Nice product from syska.. I using it about 10 months.. Good battery backup.. No cons.. There is only prob with the weight.. But the battery backup ain't changed till today.. Worth of money..
READ MORE

Rahul Nair

Certified Buyer, Alagappapuram

Dec, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
5

Fabulous!

I like the product its handy and permium in looks as well is in touch due to matt finish...and its performing as expected👍🏻
READ MORE

Zeeahan Ahmad

Certified Buyer, Pune

Dec, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
4

Pretty good

syska is the best power bank I have used in quite some time. good build quality and great battery charger. value for money because it is best. go for it.
READ MORE

minal mankar

Certified Buyer, Malkapur Buldana District

Nov, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
4

Good choice

Review after 1 month. Works brilliant. Quality is good but tge usable mah id around 17000-18000mah. Otherwise powerbank is just fabulous. Thumbs up at this price range. Better than xiomi powerbank in comparison.
READ MORE

Pranav Kansal

Certified Buyer, Bulandshahr

Nov, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
5

Terrific purchase

power bank is very good but not easy to carry and it cable quality is not good but charging speed is too good
READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Certified Buyer, Savner

Nov, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
5

Must buy!

This is value for money product I'm using this 5 to 6 months it is very handy and power backup is too good and charging time is 7 to 8 hours no problem yet. I love this product no doubt it is worth full go for it...
READ MORE

Mohit Rawat

Certified Buyer, North District

Oct, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
5

Brilliant

awesome power bank, value for money. I used to use MI power bank previously. now this one works like a beast. Blindly go for it?
READ MORE

Flipkart Customer

Certified Buyer, Hyderabad

Oct, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
5

Highly recommended

very good product at this price point. it is sturdy but bulky but clearly protected. syska is doing well with it's products...
READ MORE

Subhrajyoti Kar

Certified Buyer, Kolkata

Oct, 2018

0
0
Report Abuse
Back to top