While other leadership books focus on just the leaders, Stever's book examines how and why people follow, why they sometimes don't, and what to do about it. Be prepared to explore every aspect of a business leader's life. You'll learn how to:
* Set strategy, visino, and direction for your company.
* Build an emotional connection with your team.
* Develop a powerful, non-verbal presence as a leader.
* Create a culture where employees feel honored, celebrated and energized.
* Stay organized and relaxed during times of extreme stress.
Whether you're an entrepreneur, a senior executive, or a front line manager on the rise, this book can teach you how to look, act, think, and feel like the top dog in your company--and get others to believe it!