Waistcoats - Best for Smart & Attractive Look
You may have on a well-cut and neatly ironed shirt with an fashionable tie and an expensive blazer that gives you a smart and formal look, but without a well-cut waistcoat, there is something missing. This goes a long way in giving you that slimming effect so you don’t just look formal and professional, but also very smart and attractive, no matter whether you are in office or at a wedding. The following are two things you need to keep in mind when choosing a waistcoat.
1. The Fit- Your waistcoat has the right fit if it sits close to your body without being too tight. Remember that the main purpose is to give you that slimming effect, no matter whether you wear it under a blazer or simply over your dress shirt. You also need to ensure that the shoulders form a flat line without looking stretched or droopy. The neck hole is another thing you must have a closer look at, especially if it is large. You need to ensure that it sits well on your back without being too loose as this can lead it to fall out of place, not exactly what you would want to face when you are in the middle of an important meeting, right?
2. The Length- The wrong length can spoil the entire look of your formal attire. Your waistcoat has the right length if you don’t have your shirt peeking out from the bottom or the back. At the same time, it should not cross your hips to overlap your trousers.
Wearing Them Casual To Look Hot Over The Weekend
If you think that waistcoats are only to be worn over formal shirts and trousers, then oh, how wrong you are! Have a look at the different ways in which you can use this coat to look stylish and attractive even on a casual outing.
1. Wear one over jeans and a button-down shirt and sneakers for that casual look on a Saturday. Roll up the sleeves of your shirt to add to your casual look. You can either loosen the button or wear a casual tie to complete the look.
2. No one said that waistcoats are only worn with collars. Team your waistcoat with a matching pullover on a cold day to head out of the house in style.
3. And saving the best for last, this one is only if you are daring enough. Wear it with a shirt and nothing underneath. Pair it with jeans to look your hottest.
Some Things You Need To Know
1. The bottommost button remains undone.
2. If worn with a blazer, it must be visible and not hidden.
Buy Waistcoats Online
Brands like Wrangler, United Colors Of Benetton, Fashion N Style and various others have a range of waistcoats online so you can comfortably browse through the range of waistcoats for men in the comfort of your living room sofa or when taking a break in office to click on the ones you like and collect them at your doorstep in a few days.