The Warren Buffett Way 3 Edition (English, Hardback, Robert G. Hagstrom)
- 6 Quality ChecksYou get exactly what you ordered
- Fast & Free ShippingLakhs of products delivered within 2-4 days & Free Delivery*
- Language: English
- Binding: Hardback
- Publisher: Wiley India Pvt Ltd
- Genre: Business, Investing and Management
- ISBN: 9788126546435, 8126546433
- Edition: 3, 2013
- Pages: 320
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
The Warren Buffett Way educates the readers about Warren Buffett’s business strategies and his way of investing in stocks.
Warren Buffett is one of the most admired and famous business leaders of the world. In the previous two editions, the author gave the readers an insight into Warren Buffett’s life and his success story. In this edition the author writes about his principles in business and his innovative strategies. It also updates the readers on Warren Buffett’s latest investments. The book also helps the readers with investments by explaining the right way to invest. The author also mentions how Warren Buffett instead of investing in the stocks always invested in the company and its values and stuck with his sound investments even in the face of market and economic uncertainty.
About Robert G. Hagstrom
Robert G. Hagstrom is currently working as the Chief Investment Strategist and Managing Director of Legg Mason Investment Counsel. He has authored nine investment books including the best-selling The Warren Buffett Way. He has also authored The Warren Buffett Portfolio: Mastering the Power of the Focus Investment Strategy and The NASCAR Way: The Business That Drives the Sport and The Detective and the Investor: Uncovering Investment Techniques from the Legendary Sleuths.
- Publication Year
- Authored By
- Robert G. Hagstrom
- Series Name