WD My Book Live Home 1 TB Network Hard Disk (Black)
- 1 TB1 TB
- Network Hard Drive
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Days Replacement Policy?
Validity Covers Type Accepted 10 days from delivery or installation* Damaged, Defective, Item not as described Replacement
*The validity for products installed only by Flipkart authorized personnel shall be 10 days from installation.
If you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described, you can raise a replacement request on the Website/App/Mobile site within 10 days of receiving the product.
We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If no defect is confirmed, the issue is not diagnosed within 10 days of delivery, a troubleshooting step cannot be performed, or if one replacement has already been provided, you will be directed to a brand service centre to resolve any subsequent issues.
Successful pick-up of the product is subject to the following conditions being met:
- Correct and complete product (with the original brand/product Id/undetached MRP tag/product's original packaging/freebies and accessories).
- The product should be in unused, undamaged and original condition without any scratches or dents.
- Before returning a Mobile/Laptop/Tablet, the device should be formatted and screen lock should be disabled. iCloud account should be unlocked for Apple devices.
Know more about the Return Policy here
- Model Name
- My Book Live
- 1 TB
- System Requirements
- Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Form Factor
- Cloud Backup
- Data Transfer Rate
- 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Shock Resistant
- Password Protection
- 1090 g
Packed with features that will make your work simpler, this WD My Book Live gives you the advantage of having an exceptional storage device at your desk to consolidate all your media assets in a single unit.
Wirelessly back up all your personal as well as official data from your PC and Mac systems by connecting the drive to a wireless router.