Looking Warm And Stylish In Comfortable Shrugs For Women
Who doesn’t like attending an open air wedding, especially in a country like ours where afternoon functions can leave you sweating from head to toe? Yes, evening weddings are much more romantic with a lot of women dressed in elegant black dresses, sarees and maxis that are stylish to make them look hot on the dance floor. But, while you enjoy decking yourself up for the open air wedding that you are eager to attend, don’t forget the fact that you can start shivering during the later hours. Shrugs for women go a long way in adding to the style of your gown or black dress and at the same time, keeping you warm so you can enjoy the night.
Shrugs and dresses are a great combination, no matter whether it is a stylish maxi, an elegant black dress or a comfortable summer dress that you wear when heading out of the house for some errands. But the idea is to find the right piece for the kind of dress you choose to wear. If you are wearing a summer dress, cropped shrugs for women with short sleeves are a good option as they keep your body cool while covering your shoulders. Choose materials that are lightweight to keep you from sweating.
Layering a maxi dress is a great option for women who are petite. However, finding a matching shrug may require some time and effort. Choose a color that matches the maxi you plan to wear. If the maxi is a plain one with no much design, you can go for those with embellishments to deck up the look of your maxi. If the maxi you are wearing is a formal one, something in lace would be a good option.
The following are some different styles of shrugs for women that you might find interesting and want to have in your collection.
1. Tie Front- These are usually short and can go very well as casuals. They are designed to be tied in a knot at the front and hence the name. These are great for flat chested women who want to look fuller.
2. Sleeveless- Well, these may be hard to find, but you can always be more creative by cutting off the sleeves to make your shrug more stylish. In this way, you can flaunt your slender arms while you cover your back and shoulders.
3. White- Black ladies shrugs for women are very popular as they are versatile and go with almost any outfit. However, a white one will go a long way in making you look feminine, especially when paired with light colored outfits like pink and light blue.
4. Short Sleeves- These are great to wear in summer and can also make you look feminine, showing off your curves as you pair them with women jeans and other casual clothes.
5. Lace- While short sleeved shrugs for women are great for casual occasions, lace ones are great to pair with formal dresses with an open back or shoulders. Choose colors that go well with the color of the outfit that you plan to wear.
A Look At Shrugs For Women Online
You can have a look at the range of shrugs online from different brands like Ten On Ten, Teemoods, Trend Arrest and various brands. Have fun browsing through the range of colors, styles and designs to pick those that you think will be the best for your style and personality.
Also Check Latest Winter Wear Collections: Cardigans | Long Shrugs | Jackets | Sweatshirts | Leather Jackets | Denim Jackets | Sweaters | Pullovers | Windcheaters | Gloves | Mufflers | Winter Coats | Womens Jackets | Womens Sweatshirts | Thermals | Tracksuits | Winter Jackets | sleeveless shrugs